I have just finished reading a really good book called Juliet written by the American author Anne Fortier. I finished this book in under a week as the story was so compelling, each page had me...
By: GraceD
I received several books for Christmas, which I was very happy about. I've only had time to read one so far, but I really enjoyed it! It's called A Song for Issy Bradley by Carys Bray. It's her first...
2
If you enjoyed watching the Hunger Games movies, I would really suggest reading The Testing trilogy [The Testing, Independent Study and Graduation Day]. It's a dystopian drama set in a world...
4
I am a self-confessed Harry Potter devotee. I've read the books multiple times and watched the films more times than I can count. Once, I even watched all eight films back-to-back. It took around...
23
I love a good murder mystery. It is so fun to watch or read a gripping detective story and try to solve the murder yourself. Agatha Christie is undeniably queen of the whodunit genre given that she...
16
Call me old-fashioned, but I like a good book. And by that, I mean a real book. One that you can flick the pages of, one that you can put a bookmark in, one that has a battered cover and broken spine...
25