For Christmas as a child, I always received a huge stack of books and often by Boxing Day I’d already read half of them. I loved reading and was a huge fan of Arthur Ransom’s Swallows and Amazons...
When was the last time you went to your local library?  Last week?  A month ago?  A year ago? For many reasons, borrowing books from libraries seems to be in decline. With advances in technology, it...
12
If you like books by Holly Black or Cassandra Clare, you'll love Sarah Rees Brennan. Or at least I do! Sarah is a Young Adult (YA) author whose books will make you laugh out loud and cry in public....
1
My name is Alice and I am a book addict. I have loved reading ever since I learned how to do it, and as a child could always be found clutching a book – while eating dinner, in the bath, walking...
4
I am a person who has always loved reading. For me, it is easy to get lost in a book and return to the world a couple of hours later having been on an adventure. As a 6-year-old, I could be found...
2
‘Half of me wants to hit you with something metal.’ She sounds serious. ‘So does the other half.’ That’s how I feel about ALL THE CHARACTERS in this brilliant novel. It’s hard to believe they...
1