By: KatB
Never underestimate the power of a bed time story. Picture the scene: the year is 1999. It’s bedtime in the Burdon household. My older sister, aged eight, is standing in the middle of the room and...
Thanks to budget flights, people travel more now than ever before.   Tourists often see all the sights and travellers try to experience culture.  Unfortunately, time and money limitations normally...
1
By: EmmaQ
I would like to share some tips and recommendations for reading your first foreign language novel. Reading in your target language is one of the best ways to familiarise yourself with a language and...
2
By: MeganH
During my summertime, in between University semesters, I often find that sitting down to read a good book is both relaxing and hugely educational. Being a French language student I will always try...
5
By: IainG
I really do love to read. Escaping into another world in a work of fiction, or burying myself in news and 'general interest' articles has helped me to learn so much, and to enjoy myself greatly. Why...
23
By: ReganS
One of the joys of spending time in Paris is there is always something to do. You could spend a week exploring the city and only see a fraction of what it has to offer! As well as the famous...
1