By: BlakeS
It was my birthday recently, and I was very lucky to get some nice presents. Actually, my favourite presents were what you would call ‘retro’ – things from the past which might seem a bit outdated or...
1
A trip to a museum is not everyone's cup of tea. Some people love going to museums and poring over all the different artifacts on display. Others absolutely hate it and would far rather stay at home...
17
By: KittyO
Don’t you love it when you have a bit of free time? After school or work, during the weekends, or even in your lunch break, it’s great to squeeze in a little time for yourself. In general, ‘free time...
30
I am a huge fan of word games. I will play anything from anagrams to crosswords and word searches to board games. For language learners, playing word games is a great way to revise existing...
3
By: JulieG
Vienna: home of Mozart, waltzing and exceedingly good cake. Oh, and for one week only the Eurovision Song Contest! For anybody who hasn't heard of it, this is a singing competition like no other....
42
By: KatB
Most of us are familiar with the concept of a list.  A list can be long or short, hurriedly hand-written on a torn piece of scrap paper or typed, printed and laminated. And as for the contents of a...
4