After living in Paris for five months, I feel that I have visited the most famous tourist attractions numerous times. Whilst I could very happily visit the Eiffel Tower or Louvre Museum...
11

Tongue twisters are word games which are fantastic to improve your pronunciation when speaking English! Tongue twisters are phrases (which are often difficult to say!) and which use a certain...

14
By: GraceL

A couple of friends and I, spontaneously decided that we would go to Berlin this weekend to attend the Berlinale, an international film festival. It has been recorded to be the most publically...

27

When I was young, I dreamed of becoming many things. Sometimes, I wished I was an astronaut going up into space, finding new planets and jumping around in a cool space suit. Other times, I...

17

In the Christmas holidays, I went to the cinema with a group of friends to see the second film in the Hobbit series, directed by Peter Jackson. Even though I hadn’t seen the first film, I had read...

10
By: GraceE

Many people used to consider art to be paintings of fields with flowers, portraits of old-fashioned men in top hats, or pictures of bowls of fruit. However, art has changed drastically in the last...

15