I am a huge fan of word games. I will play anything from anagrams to crosswords and word searches to board games. For language learners, playing word games is a great way to revise existing...
By: JulieG
Vienna: home of Mozart, waltzing and exceedingly good cake. Oh, and for one week only the Eurovision Song Contest! For anybody who hasn't heard of it, this is a singing competition like no other....
5
By: KatB
Most of us are familiar with the concept of a list.  A list can be long or short, hurriedly hand-written on a torn piece of scrap paper or typed, printed and laminated. And as for the contents of a...
Most children in Britain have grown up watching Disney classics: The Lion King, Cinderella and Peter Pan, amongst many others. As we grow up, we tend to distance ourselves from what we perceive to be...
I am a huge period drama fan. Actually I would say that I am an addict! One of my favourite things to do is to settle on the sofa with a cup of tea and start watching a period drama. Many people know...
10
Many people are quick to say that television has little, or no, educational value. It is true that there are lots of programmes which are completely pointless - take Big Brother, for example. However...
5