By: IainG
Edinburgh is a fantastic city for tourists. There are so many things to do here for people of all ages. During the month of August, however, the number of tourists increases dramatically because...
6
Have you ever heard of soap operas? They are fictional series on television or radio that follow a group of families and show us the events of their everyday lives. Soap operas take their strange...
8
By: ReganS
Like many people, if anyone asks me what my favourite films are I always struggle to answer. However, if someone were to ask me what my favourite period of cinema's extensive history is, I would...
7
Talent competitions are very popular on British television. Britain’s Got Talent is the most famous talent show in the UK and has been running for eight series already. In this programme, people from...
8
By: ReganS
I always struggle when someone asks me what my favourite movie is. I can't choose just one! However there are a small number of filmmakers whose films I always love. The most stylish of these...
2
I am coming towards the end of my stay in Salzburg and couldn’t leave without writing about The Sound of Music. The film was set in Salzburg, but most Austrians have never seen it. There are tour...
9