For anyone who is feeling a little confused, let me first explain what rocky road is. It is a refridgerator cake made with marshmallows, biscuits and chocolate. It's one of my favourite sweet treats...
By: AnneS
In the UK, the seeds of horse chestnut trees are called “conkers” and, for me, the first conker of the season signals the start of autumn. I love seeing the leaves change from green to orange and red...
2
By: MeganH
So far my time in France has been like a rollercoaster, I’ve had my ups and my downs. I have been living in France for almost two months and I’m definitely becoming homesick. There are several things...
Last weekend I visited a zoo with a friend. Whilst there, we debated whether or not zoos were a good thing. When I was little, I loved going to the zoo. Now, aged 20, I still enjoy visiting them....
I have always found that watching television series and films in the language which you are learning a very helpful exercise. It is a fun and relaxing way to practise your comprehension skills, and...
I am currently living and teaching in Colmar, Alsace. Last week, Colmar hosted its 19th film festival. With a wide range of free screenings on offer, this seemed like the perfect chance to discover...
1