How much should we believe what we see online? This film follows David Kim, the father of Margot, a teenage girl who disappears after a study session. To help with the investigation, the father is...
1
Whether you’re a comic fan or not, you’re bound to have seen posters or social media posts about Marvel’s newest blockbuster, Black Panther. Black Panther was first created in 1966 by Stan Lee and...
3
Are you more of a Sebastian from The Little Mermaid who tries to keep their friends out of trouble? Or are you like Pumbaa from The Lion King who is fun to be around? Take the quiz and find out! You...
4
Like most people I know, I love watching television. When I was little, I would always look forward to watching a children’s programme on TV when I arrived home from school. These days, when I’m at...
3
It’s currently December and Christmas is almost here. It’s a time for eating great food, giving and receiving presents, and – most importantly – spending time with your family. And what better way to...
4
Once again DC Comics and Warner Bros. have divided fans and critics over their latest superhero film. There had been worrying news about Justice League in the months before its release, with a lot of...
2