2

Circuses have been around since the 18th century and for years were one of the most popular forms of entertainment.

2

It was my birthday recently, and I was very lucky to get some nice presents.

21

A trip to a museum is not everyone's cup of tea. Some people love going to museums and poring over all the different artefacts on display.

38

Don’t you love it when you have a bit of free time? After school or work, during the weekends, or even in your lunch break, it’s great to squeeze in a little time for yourself.

7

I am a huge fan of word games. I will play anything from anagrams to crosswords and word searches to board games.

42

Vienna: home of Mozart, waltzing and exceedingly good cake. Oh, and for one week only the Eurovision Song Contest!

4

Most of us are familiar with the concept of a list. 

4

Most children in Britain have grown up watching Disney classics: The Lion KingCinderella and Peter Pan, amongst many others.

11

I am a huge period drama fan. Actually I would say that I am an addict! One of my favourite things to do is to settle on the sofa with a cup of tea and start watching a period drama.

5

Many people are quick to say that television has little, or no, educational value.

Subscribe to Entertainment