22

The question "Who is your hero?" is a difficult one to answer; so many people have done heroic things that it is hard to choose just one.

5

When I moved into my new flat I hated the boring white walls. I wanted to make my bedroom more personal.

5

At the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards (VMAs), Taylor Swift won the award for best music video by a female artist for her song, ‘You Belong With Me’.  Viewers across the globe were shocked when Kanye W

9

I am currently on my year abroad working in a primary school in Paris, and whilst browsing book shops in French capital over the past few months, something strange has stood out to me - the huge am

3

An unexpected snow flurry in my small corner of rural Germany made me think of two seemingly unrelated, but closely connected things.

10

'Pop culture' is a powerful thing.

24

Films provide more than just entertainment. For many people, watching foreign language films is a way to develop their language skills.

0

Like many people from the UK, I am now home for the festive season, and if there’s one thing I’ve realised being home, television at Christmas is just as important as sharing the day with the peopl

13

We all know the stories. The princess falls in love with the prince. He rescues the damsel in distress from the tower or the dragon or the wicked queen … or anything at all really.

0

If you live in the Northern hemisphere, autumn is probably drawing to a close in your country.

Subscribe to Entertainment