8

Talent competitions are very popular on British television.

2

I always struggle when someone asks me what my favourite movie is. I can't choose just one! However there are a small number of filmmakers whose films I always love.

9

I am coming towards the end of my stay in Salzburg and couldn’t leave without writing about The Sound of Music. The film was set in Salzburg, but most Austrians have never seen it.

17
After living in Paris for five months, I feel that I have visited the most famous tourist attractions numerous times.
41

Tongue twisters are word games which are fantastic to improve your pronunciation when speaking English!

33

A couple of friends and I, spontaneously decided that we would go to Berlin this weekend to attend the Berlinale, an international film festival.

23

When I was young, I dreamed of becoming many things. Sometimes, I wished I was an astronaut going up into space, finding new planets and jumping around in a cool space suit.

17

In the Christmas holidays, I went to the cinema with a group of friends to see the second film in the Hobbit series, directed by Peter Jackson.

24

Many people used to consider art to be paintings of fields with flowers, portraits of old-fashioned men in top hats, or pictures of bowls of fruit.

15

Sherlock Holmes is a fictional detective who, since his creation in 1887 by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, has appeared in many books, films, TV series and also games.

Subscribe to Entertainment