30

Last weekend, I went on a trip to Sete, a small seaside town in the south of France. I went with a French friend, and I stayed with her family who lives there.

9

It’s that time of year again in Europe: Christmas music is playing on the radio and whole streets of houses are decorated with fairy lights.

4

TED is a set of conferences, held in various cities around the world every year.  With various speakers - also from various parts of the globe - all the speeches are uploaded to their website, for

11

It may be over a month away however our television screens are already bursting with Christmas inspired advertisements.

10

It’s getting closer and closer to Christmas, and that means just one thing...it’s nearly pantomime season again!

10

Series 11 of Strictly Come Dancing is in its seventh week. Strictly is a BBC Television programme which is broadcast every year before Christmas.

6

One of my absolute favourite things about this time of year is watching Christmas movies.

13

Have you ever been to see a musical? The Lion King, Phantom of the Opera, Mamma Mia and We Will Rock You are some of the famous musicals showing in London, the capital city of England.

2

When people ask me who my favourite filmmaker is, and I say Rian Johnson, they tend to look at me with a blank face.  Despite releasing his first film in 2005, Rian Johnson is still quite unknown.

23

Like many people, I get an initial feeling of dread when I hear that a book I like has been turned into a film. Sometimes I won't even watch the film even though I love the story!

Subscribe to Entertainment