11

I love photography.

7

I saw “Monsters Inc.” in the cinema when it came out and loved it.  I was desperate to see the prequel, “Monsters University” but, when it was in the cinema, I was getting ready to leave for Colom

27

Have you ever watched a film about a pilot who’s been turned into a pig in 1930s Italy and is in love with a beautiful (human) cabaret singer?  Or one where a talking cat helps a school girl to esc

31

Writing about French pâtisseries in my previous article has inspired me to share with you a collection of 'fridge cake' recipes.

72

I used to hate horror films, and would refuse to watch them as I didn’t understand why anyone would want to scare themselves on purpose. But now I love them, and I will even watch them by myself.

74

Last September, I went to Paris to visit some friends. We had a great time, seeing the main sites and going out for dinner.

31

Don’t worry – I’m not about to reveal the ending!

13

Robbie Williams recently told GQ magazine, “I never watch shows in which actors appear.

133

“Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs”, “Cinderella” and “The Little Mermaid” are stories we all know and love.

26

It's almost time for the summer holidays to begin.

Subscribe to Entertainment