The Oscar nominees for 2016 have been announced, but do we really care? On the 28th of February this year, the Academy Awards will be presented to actors, actresses, directors, musicians and many...
2
I have recently returned to work after two weeks off for the Christmas break. I returned home to England for two weeks for the holidays and spent some much needed time with my close friends and...
This week I decided to bake chocolate chip cookies to surprise my flatmate as she is studying for her exams at the moment. I adapted a recipe by my favourite cook, Mary Berry, and they are so yummy I...
5
Whenever I ask my French high school pupils what they do in their free time, the answer always seems to be one of the following: a) sleep, b) see my friends/boyfriend/girlfriend or c) play video...
18
By: CleaG
Last week I decided to watch the film Divergent, (and the next day was so addicted, I absolutely had to watch part two: Insurgent).  In this action-packed movie, the remaining population that have...
1
By: DaisyB
It may not be the weather for it but you can never beat sitting down with a homemade scone and a nice cup of tea (milk and no sugar, of course). An intense debate occurs in England regarding the...
8