We all know the stories. The princess falls in love with the prince. He rescues the damsel in distress from the tower or the dragon or the wicked queen … or anything at all really. The plot in many...
By: EmilyW
If you live in the Northern hemisphere, autumn is probably drawing to a close in your country. In the South of France, where I am working for my year abroad, we have been extremely lucky with the...
For anyone who is feeling a little confused, let me first explain what rocky road is. It is a refridgerator cake made with marshmallows, biscuits and chocolate. It's one of my favourite sweet treats...
By: AnneS
In the UK, the seeds of horse chestnut trees are called “conkers” and, for me, the first conker of the season signals the start of autumn. I love seeing the leaves change from green to orange and red...
2
By: MeganH
So far my time in France has been like a rollercoaster, I’ve had my ups and my downs. I have been living in France for almost two months and I’m definitely becoming homesick. There are several things...
Last weekend I visited a zoo with a friend. Whilst there, we debated whether or not zoos were a good thing. When I was little, I loved going to the zoo. Now, aged 20, I still enjoy visiting them....