I am a huge period drama fan. Actually I would say that I am an addict! One of my favourite things to do is to settle on the sofa with a cup of tea and start watching a period drama. Many people know...
9
Many people are quick to say that television has little, or no, educational value. It is true that there are lots of programmes which are completely pointless - take Big Brother, for example. However...
5
The question "Who is your hero?" is a difficult one to answer; so many people have done heroic things that it is hard to choose just one. In addition, there isn't just one type of hero; there are...
18
When I moved into my new flat I hated the boring white walls. I wanted to make my bedroom more personal. However, I did not have much money so I found some cheap DIY ways to brighten up my room. 1....
3
At the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards (VMAs), Taylor Swift won the award for best music video by a female artist for her song, ‘You Belong With Me’.  Viewers across the globe were shocked when Kanye...
2
I am currently on my year abroad working in a primary school in Paris, and whilst browsing book shops in French capital over the past few months, something strange has stood out to me - the huge...
6