It is the end of the school holidays where I am posted as a language assistant in France. I spent most of the holidays travelling round France and I spent the last couple of days at a music festival...
5
By: CleaG
A three-time television award winner, and one of my all-time favourite shows on British TV, Gogglebox is a reality programme like no other. Imagine this ... you’re watching TV, but the people you’re...
1
My New Year’s Resolution this year was to take up a new hobby. Last term I felt so busy settling into life here in the south-west of France as a language assistant that I didn’t manage to join any...
3
The Oscar nominees for 2016 have been announced, but do we really care? On the 28th of February this year, the Academy Awards will be presented to actors, actresses, directors, musicians and many...
3
I have recently returned to work after two weeks off for the Christmas break. I returned home to England for two weeks for the holidays and spent some much needed time with my close friends and...
This week I decided to bake chocolate chip cookies to surprise my flatmate as she is studying for her exams at the moment. I adapted a recipe by my favourite cook, Mary Berry, and they are so yummy I...
5