When I moved into my new flat I hated the boring white walls. I wanted to make my bedroom more personal. However, I did not have much money so I found some cheap DIY ways to brighten up my room. 1....
At the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards (VMAs), Taylor Swift won the award for best music video by a female artist for her song, ‘You Belong With Me’.  Viewers across the globe were shocked when Kanye...
2
I am currently on my Year Abroad working in a primary school in Paris, and whilst browsing book shops in French capital over the past few months, something strange has stood out to me - the huge...
3
By: KatB
An unexpected snow flurry in my small corner of rural Germany made me think of two seemingly unrelated, but closely connected things. The first thought was the realisation that every single snowflake...
2
By: KatB
'Pop culture' is a powerful thing. The term refers to books, films and music which are read, watched, listened to and loved by millions of people all over the world; hence 'pop', which comes from...
3
Films provide more than just entertainment. For many people, watching foreign language films is a way to develop their language skills. Whilst watching a film you are immersed in the language and can...
14