By: KittyO
Don’t you love it when you have a bit of free time? After school or work, during the weekends, or even in your lunch break, it’s great to squeeze in a little time for yourself. In general, ‘free time...
1
I am a huge fan of word games. I will play anything from anagrams to crosswords and word searches to board games. For language learners, playing word games is a great way to revise existing...
By: JulieG
Vienna: home of Mozart, waltzing and exceedingly good cake. Oh, and for one week only the Eurovision Song Contest! For anybody who hasn't heard of it, this is a singing competition like no other....
23
By: KatB
Most of us are familiar with the concept of a list.  A list can be long or short, hurriedly hand-written on a torn piece of scrap paper or typed, printed and laminated. And as for the contents of a...
Most children in Britain have grown up watching Disney classics: The Lion King, Cinderella and Peter Pan, amongst many others. As we grow up, we tend to distance ourselves from what we perceive to be...
I am a huge period drama fan. Actually I would say that I am an addict! One of my favourite things to do is to settle on the sofa with a cup of tea and start watching a period drama. Many people know...
10