This week I went to the cinema to see Arrival, a new science fiction film starring Amy Adams and Jeremy Renner. Adams plays Louise Banks, a linguistics professor in the US, who is called in by the...
1
Hamilton is one of the most successful musicals ever to run on Broadway. Since it opened in 2015, it has won eleven Tony awards, one Grammy and even the Pulitzer Prize for Drama. The theatre is sold...
This review will contain SPOILERS for the film Assassin's Creed, directed by Justin Kurzel and starring Michael Fassbender, Marion Cotillard and Jeremy Irons. Firstly, I have just watched the film in...
I LOVE Disney. I love how it appeals to audiences of all ages and how timeless it is. Did you know that Disney’s Snow White film was first released in 1937? It’s over 80 years old now and is still...
2
Since 1997, the world has been gripped by the magical world of Harry Potter. After publishing her first book Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, J.K. Rowling has continued to create a fantasy...
6
Picture the scene. It is the middle of the night and an excited little girl is waiting in a long queue outside a bookshop. She is wearing long black robes, a pointy witch's hat and is clutching a...
5