At this time of year, summer seems like a distant memory. July and August were filled with boiling hot days, and even September was lovely and sunny. But on the 1st October, autumn arrived properly...
2
On average, we only regularly wear a third of the clothes that we own. Most of us have T-shirts we’ve never worn, jumpers that we have forgotten about and jeans that we stopped wearing five years...
1
There's a current fashion trend for pinafores and dungaree dresses going on at the moment. Walking around the shops I've seen them everywhere in all sorts of styles and colours. I saw a dungaree...
11
Some of my friends and I have just returned from a weekend in Paris. Now of course there is plenty to do in Paris as a tourist: the Eiffel tower, the Arc de Triomphe, the Louvre museum, the Sacré...
13
By: DaisyB
So anyone who knows me knows that I don’t particularly follow fashion trends. I’m perfectly content in jeans and an old hoodie, paired with a pair of classic Converse. I like simple clothes that all...
2
During the summer holidays when I was getting ready to move to France, I was very excited as it meant that I had the opportunity to buy some new clothes and change my fashion a bit. I love fashion as...
8