You’ve surely heard of Converse shoes, the American brand of basketball trainers. I have fallen in love with their Italian equivalent, a kind of trainer called Superga. Superga trainers are great for...
7
Recently in the United Kingdom a new fad has been growing ever more popular – ‘the Wellington boot’. We also use the names ‘welly boot’ and ‘wellies’ for short. These are a sort of waterproof boot...
31
After the holiday period the beginning of the New Year can seem to get off to a slow and somewhat lethargic start. The majority of people are hit by the infamous 'January Blues' as they no longer...
29
Nail art has become an international phenomenon and many are using their fingernails as a canvas to display creativity and personality. Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest are overflowing with people...
56
Like many girls, I absolutely love clothes shopping! But, as a student, I don’t have a lot of money to keep up with the latest fashion trends.  Especially when it comes to vintage clothes, which are...
55
What do you wear? Here in France one of the things that has stood out is how there generally seems to be one line of fashion and people follow it. There are, of course, the different groups – you...
30