Tuesday, 18 April, 2017 - 14:18
83

I wouldn’t describe myself as fashion-obsessed and I don’t usually spend a great deal of money on clothes. However, I do love a bargain and I’m terrible at throwing away old clothes.

Tuesday, 18 April, 2017 - 14:13
3

Thrift shops are thriving with endless options from flawless fashion items to vintage finds and individual souvenirs.

Thursday, 26 January, 2017 - 13:10
5

Almost instantly after Christmas is over, the hype for sales begins. Ready, set, go? 

Monday, 19 December, 2016 - 11:04
4

These days, it seems like everything is going digital. From news articles and recipes to yoga tutorials, you can find almost everything on the internet.

Thursday, 10 November, 2016 - 11:10
3

At this time of year, summer seems like a distant memory. July and August were filled with boiling hot days, and even September was lovely and sunny.

Wednesday, 2 November, 2016 - 11:27
2

On average, we only regularly wear a third of the clothes that we own.

Friday, 15 July, 2016 - 12:50
13

There's a current fashion trend for pinafores and dungaree dresses going on at the moment. Walking around the shops I've seen them everywhere in all sorts of styles and colours.

Monday, 7 December, 2015 - 08:43
13

Some of my friends and I have just returned from a weekend in Paris.

Thursday, 12 November, 2015 - 06:33
2
by DaisyB

So anyone who knows me knows that I don’t particularly follow fashion trends. I’m perfectly content in jeans and an old hoodie, paired with a pair of classic Converse.

Friday, 30 October, 2015 - 11:09
8

During the summer holidays when I was getting ready to move to France, I was very excited as it meant that I had the opportunity to buy some new clothes and change my fashion a bit.

Wednesday, 16 September, 2015 - 22:34
1

More often than not we wander into a shop, have a browse, find something we like and buy it - all without a second thought to the environmental implications of our purchase.

Tuesday, 25 November, 2014 - 22:10
16

The production of garments using real fur has always been a controversial issue. Recently, real fur has returned to the catwalks and collections of many fashion houses.

Tuesday, 18 November, 2014 - 09:05
9
by EllieC

Buying clothes second-hand comes with lots of benefits, but also some downsides. However, among the student population of Britain, it is one of the most popular ways of staying stylish.

Monday, 3 November, 2014 - 12:27
7
by MeganC

Having spent the last few years of my life in a renowned student city, I have constantly been surrounded by alternative styles and fashions.

Tuesday, 28 October, 2014 - 10:42
6
by EllieC

Ten years ago, the term ‘blogger’ would only have been known by the select few. Nowadays, however, it is considered a full-time job in many cases.

Wednesday, 18 June, 2014 - 18:44
27

You’ve surely heard of Converse shoes, the American brand of basketball trainers. I have fallen in love with their Italian equivalent, a kind of trainer called Superga.

Thursday, 16 January, 2014 - 11:01
34
by BronyaD

Recently in the United Kingdom a new fad has been growing ever more popular – ‘the Wellington boot’. We also use the names ‘welly boot’ and ‘wellies’ for short.

Monday, 13 January, 2014 - 17:21
32
by MehramS

After the holiday period the beginning of the New Year can seem to get off to a slow and somewhat lethargic start.

Tuesday, 17 December, 2013 - 13:42
66
by MehramS

Nail art has become an international phenomenon and many are using their fingernails as a canvas to display creativity and personality.

Tuesday, 26 November, 2013 - 09:23
70
by TeresaC

Like many girls, I absolutely love clothes shopping! But, as a student, I don’t have a lot of money to keep up with the latest fashion trends. 

Subscribe to Fashion