Fashion

My favourite item of clothing

13
KatiedeS

There's a current fashion trend for pinafores and dungaree dresses going on at the moment. Walking around the shops I've seen them everywhere in all sorts of styles and colours. I saw a dungaree dress at a shop just round the corner from my apartment in France and fell in love with it. I tried it on in the shop and found it fit perfectly so I saved up my money to buy it!

My favourite thing about the dress is that it has lots of pockets so it's really convenient to wear around and about because it means sometimes I don't even need to take a bag with me. I also get lots of compliments from my friends whenever I wear it, which is always a good confidence boost. What's funny is that this fashion trend is very similar to what people wore back in the 1990s, in fact I've even found some old photographs of myself from when I was little wearing a similar dress. It's amazing how trends come back into style and we start wearing things that were fashionable 20 years ago. I really hope this is a fashion trend that's here to stay as I love wearing my dress so much!

What's your favourite thing to wear?

Svetlana273645's picture
Svetlana273645 23 August, 2016 - 12:24

I am keen on skirts to wear to school. I am really into jeans, sweaters and svitshots in winter. I suppose these clothes will be suitable for everyone.

cklj's picture
cklj 9 August, 2016 - 10:21

My favourite thing to wear are jeans. I always feel comfortable wearing jeans and they are suitable for every day situations.

Nel_'s picture
Nel_ 17 July, 2016 - 11:08

I really like a basic shirt, a simple pair of trousers and a cozy sweater. You can wear it almost everywhere and it is not expensive.
(Tell me if there mistakes)