Goodbye summer! Move over floaty kimonos and sheer cardigans and say hello to this season's offerings of snuggly yet stylish winter coats. Winter coats have always been one of the seasons big...

23
By: AbbeyH

The November issue of Elle magazine focused on Women in Hollywood, and chose to photograph Melissa McCarthy for the cover spread. McCarthy is plus-size, forty-three and fabulous. Having previously...

9
By: KatieP

I have recently moved to Hamburg in Germany and have always heard a famous stereotype that “Germans are very unfashionable”. I always heard that Germans just wear jeans and jumpers or some strange...

27
By: AbbeyH

Last season's catwalk saw fluorescent yellows take centre stage. Autumn, however, seems much more mellow. A tour of shopping malls across China would reveal an entire spectrum of yellow clothing...

12
By: AnnaM

A little bit of background to begin with, Fashion Weeks are basically a chance for designers to promote and showcase their latest designs and show people what’s ‘in’ and what’s ‘out’. There are...

18

With the days getting shorter and a definite chill in the air, it’s clear that winter is upon us. This onset of cooler weather results in many of us reaching for chunky knits and cosy scarves in...

9