What do you wear? Here in France one of the things that has stood out is how there generally seems to be one line of fashion and people follow it. There are, of course, the different groups – you...
30
Goodbye summer! Move over floaty kimonos and sheer cardigans and say hello to this season's offerings of snuggly yet stylish winter coats. Winter coats have always been one of the seasons big style...
23
By: AbbeyH
The November issue of Elle magazine focused on Women in Hollywood, and chose to photograph Melissa McCarthy for the cover spread. McCarthy is plus-size, forty-three and fabulous. Having previously...
9
By: KatieP
I have recently moved to Hamburg in Germany and have always heard a famous stereotype that “Germans are very unfashionable”. I always heard that Germans just wear jeans and jumpers or some strange...
27
By: AbbeyH
Last season's catwalk saw fluorescent yellows take centre stage. Autumn, however, seems much more mellow. A tour of shopping malls across China would reveal an entire spectrum of yellow clothing...
12
By: AnnaM
A little bit of background to begin with, Fashion Weeks are basically a chance for designers to promote and showcase their latest designs and show people what’s ‘in’ and what’s ‘out’. There are four...
18