After the holiday period the beginning of the New Year can seem to get off to a slow and somewhat lethargic start. The majority of people are hit by the infamous 'January Blues' as they no longer...
29
Nail art has become an international phenomenon and many are using their fingernails as a canvas to display creativity and personality. Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest are overflowing with people...
58
Like many girls, I absolutely love clothes shopping! But, as a student, I don’t have a lot of money to keep up with the latest fashion trends.  Especially when it comes to vintage clothes, which are...
56
What do you wear? Here in France one of the things that has stood out is how there generally seems to be one line of fashion and people follow it. There are, of course, the different groups – you...
30
Goodbye summer! Move over floaty kimonos and sheer cardigans and say hello to this season's offerings of snuggly yet stylish winter coats. Winter coats have always been one of the seasons big style...
23
By: AbbeyH
The November issue of Elle magazine focused on Women in Hollywood, and chose to photograph Melissa McCarthy for the cover spread. McCarthy is plus-size, forty-three and fabulous. Having previously...
9