9

The November issue of Elle magazine focused on Women in Hollywood, and chose to photograph Melissa McCarthy for the cover spread. McCarthy is plus-size, forty-three and fabulous.

63

I have recently moved to Hamburg in Germany and have always heard a famous stereotype that “Germans are very unfashionable”.

12

Last season's catwalk saw fluorescent yellows take centre stage. Autumn, however, seems much more mellow.

18

A little bit of background to begin with, Fashion Weeks are basically a chance for designers to promote and showcase their latest designs and show people what’s ‘in’ and what’s ‘out’.

9

With the days getting shorter and a definite chill in the air, it’s clear that winter is upon us.

47

Aside from all the amazing sporting achievements and incredible atmosphere, one thing I always notice when watching the Olympics is the sometimes ridiculous amount of jewellery worn by the competit

110

When it comes to fashion, the weather is something that plays a huge role in shaping the themes and styles for the season. You wouldn’t wear boots on the beach, or sandals in the snow, right?

53

We live in a world addicted to so-called ‘fast fashion’ - and chances are, we’ve all been there.

56

I have always had a love for fashion and am currently embracing the new trend of snapping the unsuspecting ‘average Joe’ as they wander around town.

40

“I GOT ONE I GOT ONE!!” British fashion designer Henry Holland excitedly proclaimed on Twitter.

Subscribe to Fashion