The production of garments using real fur has always been a controversial issue. Recently, real fur has returned to the catwalks and collections of many fashion houses. Animal fur - also known as a '...
1
By: EllieC
Buying clothes second-hand comes with lots of benefits, but also some downsides. However, among the student population of Britain, it is one of the most popular ways of staying stylish. This is...
4
By: MeganC
Having spent the last few years of my life in a renowned student city, I have constantly been surrounded by alternative styles and fashions. Whilst I have always appreciated the latest trends, I have...
By: EllieC
Ten years ago, the term ‘blogger’ would only have been known by the select few. Nowadays, however, it is considered as a full-time job in many cases. But the domain for which blogging has arguably...
You’ve surely heard of Converse shoes, the American brand of basketball trainers. I have fallen in love with their Italian equivalent, a kind of trainer called Superga. Superga trainers are great for...
8
Recently in the United Kingdom a new fad has been growing ever more popular – ‘the Wellington boot’. We also use the names ‘welly boot’ and ‘wellies’ for short. These are a sort of waterproof boot...
31