These days, it seems like everything is going digital. From news articles and recipes to yoga tutorials, you can find almost everything on the internet. Many people find this way of life more...
1
At this time of year, summer seems like a distant memory. July and August were filled with boiling hot days, and even September was lovely and sunny. But on the 1st October, autumn arrived properly...
3
On average, we only regularly wear a third of the clothes that we own. Most of us have T-shirts we’ve never worn, jumpers that we have forgotten about and jeans that we stopped wearing five years...
1
There's a current fashion trend for pinafores and dungaree dresses going on at the moment. Walking around the shops I've seen them everywhere in all sorts of styles and colours. I saw a dungaree...
12
Some of my friends and I have just returned from a weekend in Paris. Now of course there is plenty to do in Paris as a tourist: the Eiffel tower, the Arc de Triomphe, the Louvre museum, the Sacré...
13
By: DaisyB
So anyone who knows me knows that I don’t particularly follow fashion trends. I’m perfectly content in jeans and an old hoodie, paired with a pair of classic Converse. I like simple clothes that all...
2