By: EllieC
Buying clothes second-hand comes with lots of benefits, but also some downsides. However, among the student population of Britain, it is one of the most popular ways of staying stylish. This is...
By: MeganC
Having spent the last few years of my life in a renowned student city, I have constantly been surrounded by alternative styles and fashions. Whilst I have always appreciated the latest trends, I have...
By: EllieC
Ten years ago, the term ‘blogger’ would only have been known by the select few. Nowadays, however, it is considered as a full-time job in many cases. But the domain for which blogging has arguably...
You’ve surely heard of Converse shoes, the American brand of basketball trainers. I have fallen in love with their Italian equivalent, a kind of trainer called Superga. Superga trainers are great for...
7
Recently in the United Kingdom a new fad has been growing ever more popular – ‘the Wellington boot’. We also use the names ‘welly boot’ and ‘wellies’ for short. These are a sort of waterproof boot...
31
After the holiday period the beginning of the New Year can seem to get off to a slow and somewhat lethargic start. The majority of people are hit by the infamous 'January Blues' as they no longer...
29