Some of my friends and I have just returned from a weekend in Paris. Now of course there is plenty to do in Paris as a tourist: the Eiffel tower, the Arc de Triomphe, the Louvre museum, the Sacré...
11
By: DaisyB
So anyone who knows me knows that I don’t particularly follow fashion trends. I’m perfectly content in jeans and an old hoodie, paired with a pair of classic Converse. I like simple clothes that all...
2
During the summer holidays when I was getting ready to move to France, I was very excited as it meant that I had the opportunity to buy some new clothes and change my fashion a bit. I love fashion as...
5
More often than not we wander into a shop, have a browse, find something we like and buy it - all without a second thought to the environmental implications of our purchase. Of course, some of us...
The production of garments using real fur has always been a controversial issue. Recently, real fur has returned to the catwalks and collections of many fashion houses. Animal fur - also known as a '...
11
By: EllieC
Buying clothes second-hand comes with lots of benefits, but also some downsides. However, among the student population of Britain, it is one of the most popular ways of staying stylish. This is...
9