1. Murcia I have spent the last 8 months living in Murcia so I feel that I am obliged to put it as number one on my list. On my return from exploring other cities, I always feel like I'm returning...
By: BlakeS
Have you heard about the Lascaux cave? The cave is located near a town called Montignac in southern France. The Lascaux cave was discovered in 1940 by four French boys who were exploring the...
2
By: JohnR
As the programme comes to an end across Europe, all of the Language Assistants are looking to the future. Most are returning to their university courses to finish studying while others, like me, are...
2
By: JulieG
I have to be honest, life in Vienna is pretty great. Ok that's me being a bit British about it, life here is incredibly fun.  Although I am originally a country girl (I come from a small English...
1
By: BlakeS
In the United Kingdom, a general election must take place every five years. The result of a general election decides who will be in charge of the UK government for the next five years, and who will...
5
Whether we admit it or not, most of us are scared of something. Sometimes, we grow out of it. When I was little, I hated the dark. I slept with a small nightlight on; my parents would switch it off...
34