3

When I go to a new place the first thing I like to do is walk around the streets, to explore and get lost in the city.

2

Travelling alone can be daunting. I have travelled by myself many times but, on every occasion, there was someone to meet me at the other end of the bus, train or plane journey.

0

Last weekend I was lucky enough to attend one of Spain's most famous carnivals in the city of Cádiz.

3

I am a very nostalgic person. When I go on trips I keep everything from bus tickets to leaflets and I always take hundreds of photographs to look at when I get home.

0

The UK has tons of quirky traditions. One of those is pancake racing. This tradition stems from Shrove Tuesday, or, as many like to call it, Pancake Day.

0

In order to succeed in language learning you need to have a lot of motivation. However, sometimes for one reason or another, we can find that it is gone.

0

On Saturday my Catalan friend invited me to come along to a Calçotada.

0

As it is still the beginning of 2017 some people will have made their New Year's resolutions, such as eating healthier, doing more exercise or maybe trying out a new hobby.

7

Emotion icons: :) for a smiley face, :( for a sad face, <3 for a heart ... every icon you use helps you to convey meaning.

2

I have been living in Toulouse for over four months now and I can safely say that my ability to talk to French people has improved in an unbelievable way.

Subscribe to Life around the world