With over seven billion people living on our planet today, it's easy to think that one person's actions won't make a difference. However, from personal experience, I can say that that is completely...
By: BlakeS
I just could not fall asleep the other night. I just didn’t feel sleepy. I can't explain why, but it was really annoying. I got very bored lying in bed, so I decided to read a book – I thought this...
11
By: BlakeS
Thinking about my time in France, I noticed quite a few differences between the French and the English. While I was working at a French school, I was often in the staff room preparing my work....
7
By: AnneS
I have just finished my job as a teaching assistant in France and there are a few weeks before I will start my new job in Brussels. In the meantime, I’m back living with my parents after 5 years of...
2
By: ChloeF
As Audrey Hepburn once said “Paris is always a good idea”, and from having lived just outside this city the past year I must say I completely agree. Paris is a city of wealth and sophistication and...
32
1. Murcia I have spent the last 8 months living in Murcia so I feel that I am obliged to put it as number one on my list. On my return from exploring other cities, I always feel like I'm returning...
2