Autumn is drawing to a close. I love seeing the leaves change colour and hearing fallen leaves crunch under my feet. That said, my favourite season - by far - is winter. You're probably thinking I'm...
2
By: EmmaH2
The release of John Lewis’ Christmas advert yesterday in the UK, brings with it a mixed boat of opinions. Although mostly positive, some people argue that the advert, which already has over four...
1
By: JohnR
There are a lot of difficult situations to living abroad that you have to face: homesickness, stress, loneliness or struggling with a foreign languge. Unfortunately, I had to face a similar situation...
Learning a language, like most skills, can be difficult at times, frustrating at others and hard work. However, as with everything, practice makes perfect and the more you try to speak in a foreign...
By: AliceK
Last weekend, I travelled to Berlin with a friend to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall. On the Saturday night, there was an outdoor cinema screen at Checkpoint Charlie...
1
By: LauraC
Being ill is a horrible thing at the best of times, but what is even worse is when you are ill away from home. Whenever I am ill I tend to spend the entire day in bed to make sure I rest and feel...