Well, this weekend was certainly an experience! Early on Saturday morning a group of us set off, direction Cartagena, to the Volcán de Lodo Totumo - which roughly translates as 'The Calabash Tree...
The Queen, and her family, are well-known worldwide. This is in part due to the influence of the British Empire; during the colonial era, many countries across the globe were under British rule....
4
As a nation, Brits are infamous for our love of tea. It is a very common - and largely accurate - stereotype of the UK.  All tea-drinkers tend to be quite particular about how they like their tea....
4
As a self-confessed chocoholic, I love Easter. For me, it is an event which really signals the start of springtime. The weather tends to improve (although this year that doesn't seem to be the case...
7
By: AnneS
Bread and Butter pudding is a classic British dessert and is a fantastic way of using up stale bread! You will need A paper towel A glass or Pyrex dish (big enough to hold two pints for this...
11
A few weeks ago, I visited Hong Kong for the first time. I’ve been living in Beijing for the past seven months, and I imagined Hong Kong, which is known as “Asia’s world city”, would give me a taste...
4