Porridge. It doesn’t have a very tasty name, does it? It doesn’t have a very tasty reputation either. I’m here to try and convince you that porridge isn’t boring and tasteless, that it can be a...
Here are the top ten things I've learned from living in Germany and Austria this year. 1. Taking a chance will be the best thing you've ever done! I was feeling unsure about moving from Cologne (...
1
So my assistantship in Canada has officially come to an end. I am back in the UK and have been back for a week. Do I miss Canada? YES! Am I already looking for excuses to get back there within the...
1
Coming to the end of my assistantship in Barcelona, I start to think about what the future might hold. It’s been seven months and a few days since I arrived here and things have changed so much in...
1
Coffee is an integral part of Italian culture and since arriving here over six months ago, I have definitely drunk a lot of it! Of course, coffee is also very popular in the UK but coffee culture in...
3
The Caribbean is a festive place, and Martinique is no exception. One of the best things about living here is the countless number of events and festivals, which take place throughout the year, all...
1