Porridge. It doesn’t have a very tasty name, does it? It doesn’t have a very tasty reputation either. I’m here to try and convince you that porridge isn’t boring and tasteless, that it can be a...
3
Here are the top ten things I've learned from living in Germany and Austria this year. 1. Taking a chance will be the best thing you've ever done! I was feeling unsure about moving from Cologne (...
1
So my assistantship in Canada has officially come to an end. I am back in the UK and have been back for a week. Do I miss Canada? YES! Am I already looking for excuses to get back there within the...
1
Coming to the end of my assistantship in Barcelona, I start to think about what the future might hold. It’s been seven months and a few days since I arrived here and things have changed so much in...
1
Coffee is an integral part of Italian culture and since arriving here over six months ago, I have definitely drunk a lot of it! Of course, coffee is also very popular in the UK but coffee culture in...
3
The Caribbean is a festive place, and Martinique is no exception. One of the best things about living here is the countless number of events and festivals, which take place throughout the year, all...
1