I’m a big fan of trying to save the environment, and this month is the WWF (World Wide Fund for Nature) annual Earth Hour. Earth Hour is an event where you turn off all non-essential lights and power...
10
By: ZarahK
Saint Patrick’s Day is a national Irish holiday that is celebrated on the 17th of March every year. It is a celebration of Saint Patrick, Ireland’s patron saint, who died on that date. This day has...
14
A couple of weeks ago my parents came out to visit me in the South West of France for a holiday over my February break. I couldn’t wait to see them and catch up after several months away from home...
10
I have just returned from a weekend away with my friends and on the journey back home I took some time to reflect back on the past couple of months since I arrived in France in September. When I...
11
You just have to try this recipe! Following my post about veganism I wanted to share with you what is, without doubt, the tastiest recipe I have ever made and one which also happens to be vegan. I am...
Veganism. What does it mean? To some of you it might be a completely new word and it’s certainly a word I have only become familiar with in recent years. A vegan diet is one that contains no animal...