Since late last year, the British public has been looking forward to the birth of a new royal baby. When Prince George was born, the media was in a frenzy in the lead up to the birth of the Duke and...
17
When I first arrived in Barranquilla, the public transport system was a mystery to me. Seemingly hundreds of huge, multicoloured buses whizzing around, suddenly jerking to a halt to eject some poor...
Every day we are confronted with pictures of people with perfect bodies. The men in adverts have dreamy eyes and large muscles. The women in magazines are slender women with curves in all the right...
15
By: BlakeS
My placement in France is the first time that I have been separated from my family and away from my house for many months. It has been very rewarding to be independent and to have complete freedom...
5
I have just finished my year abroad; I spent it in a quaint town called Colmar, in eastern France. I usually study in Leeds, the UK's third largest city - though it doesn't actually feel that big! I...
3
I recently went on my first interrailing adventure around Europe with a friend. I am currently on my Year Abroad in Germany working as an English language assistant and thought the Easter holidays...
3