Dress codes are usually fairly straightforward. If you're going to a wedding (or similar occasion), then you know that you should wear something smart - usually a suit for men, a dress for women....
4
By: KatB
Astonishingly, it's been almost three years since I moved out. Well, I say 'moved out'. Rather I participated in that most hallowed of mass pilgrimages: at the end of September 2012, I moved into my...
2
By: EmmaH
Homesickness can be an awful feeling for anyone who travels away from their home town, country or simply away from the house in which they live for a period of time. It normally manifests itself as a...
7
Millions of tourists flock to London, the United Kingdom's capital city, every year. There are countless things to do in the British capital: you can rent bikes, admire the London skyline from The...
9
By: EmilyW
Many people, myself included, find it very difficult to live in the moment: that is, to appreciate the present and never look backwards or forwards. For me, it feels like there is so much to look...
2
Saint Patrick is the patron saint of Ireland. Saint Patrick's Day - also referred to as "Saint Paddy's Day" - appears to have become a worldwide phenomenon. Whilst Saint David's Day is almost...
3