By: ChloeF
At some point in all our lives I think we all experience homesickness; whether it’s moving away to university, travelling or moving abroad to work or study. It’s often not until you move away that...
1
By: JulieG
Since being in Italy I have tried to eat as much traditional Italian food as I can, like pizza, pasta and ice cream, and I've avoided going for the more “British” dishes like burger and chips because...
1
By: AnneS
These days the possibility to be constantly connected to family, friends and acquaintances is endless. Seeing as I have just moved to France, this can be very convenient. I can ring my sister who...
2
Bonfire Night is an event which takes place every year on the 5th November. It marks an important event in British history: the night that Guy Fawkes and a group of conspirators tried to blow up the...
I am always impressed when I hear a non-native speaker speaking English with a very good accent, and I have always strived to do this myself when speaking French. I study French at university and am...
Last week I visited Prague, the capital of the Czech Republic, for the first time. As it was my first time there I didn’t know what to expect but I was amazed at what a beautiful city it is, with so...
1