By: JohnR
Hello everyone! I am sorry that it has been so long since my last post but sometimes the teaching programme here can get a little bit stressful and you lose track of what you are doing. One thing I...
1
IPhone, Beats by Dr. Dre, Louis Vuitton, Xbox, Bentley ... Many people want to buy the newest gadget, the fastest car and the most expensive watch – but what are these things really worth? For some...
1
By: LauraC
Yesterday was my final day as an English language assistant in Paris. I have loved every single moment of my time teaching, and could not have asked for a better school, with the most wonderful...
2
Well, this weekend was certainly an experience! Early on Saturday morning a group of us set off, direction Cartagena, to the Volcán de Lodo Totumo - which roughly translates as 'The Calabash Tree...
When I chose to go to Bavaria for my year abroad everyone warned me that Bavaria was very different compared to the rest of Germany. Having been here for almost nine months now, I have to say that...
The Queen, and her family, are well-known worldwide. This is in part due to the influence of the British Empire; during the colonial era, many countries across the globe were under British rule....
9