2

For the past two years I have been travelling and living abroad. Home has become more of a feeling than a place.

4

A new year has arrived and many people are trying to stick to their New Year's resolutions. I never make any - not a single one.

0

Christmas songs, giving and receiving presents, parties, dressing up, lots of food, the end of term ... December has to be the best month of the year, right?! Well, I certainly think so.

1

No matter how far you’ve travelled, or for how long, there’s always something special about coming home.

1

The turkey is long gone, presents unwrapped and the only bit of food left is the unwanted Christmas cake you spent so long making, or so much money buying.

3

There's something about living abroad that makes a complete fool out of me. Is it because of the language barrier? The difference in culture? Or am I just ridiculously clumsy?

4

New Year is a time when many people make resolutions or set goals for the year ahead.

2

At the beginning of every new year, it is very typical to make News Year's resolutions. Mostly they concern areas to try something new in or try harder.

3

Since I've been living abroad, many different people have asked me to name typical British dishes. I have, however, struggled to think of an answer. Yes, we do have our own national dishes.

7

So I’m coming to the end of my first semester in Italy, and I couldn’t be happier.

Subscribe to Life around the world