Right now, I am about two weeks into my year abroad in a small village in eastern France. I am working in a local primary school, helping teach English to the students. One of the first questions I...
By: EmmaQ
I arrived in France two weeks ago, and have started teaching in a Lycée here (for students around 15-18 years old). Now the school system here is very different to in England, but one of the main...
2
By: LauraC
Life as a university student is always a bit of an adjustment struggle for me, like many students. We have to pack up our life, unpack it, then pack it up again when the terms end, then unpack it,...
2
Anyone who has ever tried to navigate the shops on Oxford Street on a Saturday knows what it’s like to be engulfed in a sea of people. Yet although London is a densely populated city, there are only...
2
By: AnneS
I have recently moved to Chartres, France to improve my French, and what better way to do so than to meet real, live French people. With this in mind, yesterday I joined an association called...
By: MeganH
I’ve lived in large cities my entire life, I’m used to the hustle and bustle of a city atmosphere so when I was placed in a small, rural community in France for my year abroad, I was more than a...
1