By: JohnR
It's panic time! If you have as bad a memory as I do they you will be shocked to learn that this Saturday is Valentine's Day. Valentine's Day is the day dedicated to the person that we love. We buy...
15
By: AnneS
Being a Brit living in France has been for the most part a culturally enriching experience for me. I am English and live with three French people; this means that my French is constantly improving,...
1
Shrove Tuesday, commonly referred to as 'Pancake Day', is one of my favourite days of the year! Shrove Tuesday always falls 47 days before Easter Sunday - which means the date that we celebrate...
1
By: BlakeS
In the UK, I used to take the train every day to get from my home to university. Now in the south of France, I live in a town called Périgueux, but I work in a small village in the countryside. The...
1
The UK is a rich tapestry of cultures and traditions. Whilst appearing similar on the surface, each of the four countries are so diverse both in the languages spoken and the food that’s eaten.  I...
So after travelling many times with friends or parents, I have only ever gone for day trips on my own.  Last weekend however I went alone to Verona, Italy for a long weekend and it was the best...
5