Hundred of teenagers flooding into the school gates; bags crammed with school books talking about dramas with best friends, new outfits and who has the worst lesson that day. A similar scene happens...
4
Saint Nicholas' Day is celebrated on the 6th of December every year. For most children in Britain, this means nothing more than eating another chocolate from their advent calendar.  However, if you...
By: JulieG
When I visited England a few weeks ago in November, it was the weekend that Children in Need was on TV, an entertainment programme dedicated to raising money for disadvantaged children in the UK. It’...
By: JohnR
St. Andrew is the patron saint of Scotland, meaning that he is the saint that represents Scotland. On the 30th November the people of Scotland have a national bank holiday. Most people get a day off...
By: EmilyW
In England, there is a very big and visible divide between two halves of the country: the north and the south. Most people assume that because London is the capital city, it reflects life all over...
1
By: EmilyW
Third culture kid is a term in English that is used to describe children who have grown up in a different culture to that of their parents. There are great things about experiencing such a unique...