By: ReganS

Recently I posted about the popularity of selfies and how they are being used increasingly to raise awareness of certain organisations. There was an English teen who, through the power of the...

3

Britain is well known for its rainy climate. People joke that even in the summer time the country never gets any sun and that the skies stay disappointingly grey even during the months of July and...

6
By: IainG

People don’t always go to coffee shops just for a drink, but to spend time with friends or read a book. This “coffee shop culture” is very popular in the UK and it is a fantastic way to spend time...

4

At school, we tend to be taught English from a grammatical and vocabulary based point of view. This is of course really important but sometimes it means we miss out on other things that learning...

I've been living in the Basque Country in Southwest France for three months now, and I have to say I am loving it! In case you don't know, the Basque Country is an area that covers parts of...

1
By: ReganS

Every time I log into social media nowadays I am greeted by the faces of my friends and public figures. They might be at an event, standing in front of an iconic landmark, eating something yummy,...

14