By: JohnR
Well I am now back home. It is quite surprising how very little has changed even after so long but there is still a lot of things get used to again! Here are a few things to watch out for when you...
8
By: BlakeS
I’ve been really lucky this year. Not only did I have the opportunity to live in France, but I have been able to see some other countries with my girlfriend who is doing an Erasmus study placement...
5
With over seven billion people living on our planet today, it's easy to think that one person's actions won't make a difference. However, from personal experience, I can say that that is completely...
3
By: BlakeS
I just could not fall asleep the other night. I just didn’t feel sleepy. I can't explain why, but it was really annoying. I got very bored lying in bed, so I decided to read a book – I thought this...
14
By: BlakeS
Thinking about my time in France, I noticed quite a few differences between the French and the English. While I was working at a French school, I was often in the staff room preparing my work....
9
By: AnneS
I have just finished my job as a teaching assistant in France and there are a few weeks before I will start my new job in Brussels. In the meantime, I’m back living with my parents after 5 years of...
3