By: ZarahK
Saint Patrick’s Day is a national Irish holiday that is celebrated on the 17th of March every year. It is a celebration of Saint Patrick, Ireland’s patron saint, who died on that date. This day has...
14
A couple of weeks ago my parents came out to visit me in the South West of France for a holiday over my February break. I couldn’t wait to see them and catch up after several months away from home...
10
I have just returned from a weekend away with my friends and on the journey back home I took some time to reflect back on the past couple of months since I arrived in France in September. When I...
11
You just have to try this recipe! Following my post about veganism I wanted to share with you what is, without doubt, the tastiest recipe I have ever made and one which also happens to be vegan. I am...
Veganism. What does it mean? To some of you it might be a completely new word and it’s certainly a word I have only become familiar with in recent years. A vegan diet is one that contains no animal...
I have just arrived back in France after a short trip to England to spend a few days with my family and to meet my niece Elsie who was born a few weeks (she is tiny and adorable). Whilst I was at...
5