1

I’m a language assistant in Alsace, France, aka the capital of European Christmas markets, which is great because I LOVE Christmas.

0

Here in Seville, an event took place this weekend called 'Mr Saturday', held at the contemporary art museum.

3

When I was fifteen years old I had a teacher who would repeatedly shout 'Presentation is important!' He taught graphic design, a lot of which is about precision and style.

2

For the past two years I have been travelling and living abroad. Home has become more of a feeling than a place.

4

A new year has arrived and many people are trying to stick to their New Year's resolutions. I never make any - not a single one.

0

Christmas songs, giving and receiving presents, parties, dressing up, lots of food, the end of term ... December has to be the best month of the year, right?! Well, I certainly think so.

1

No matter how far you’ve travelled, or for how long, there’s always something special about coming home.

1

The turkey is long gone, presents unwrapped and the only bit of food left is the unwanted Christmas cake you spent so long making, or so much money buying.

3

There's something about living abroad that makes a complete fool out of me. Is it because of the language barrier? The difference in culture? Or am I just ridiculously clumsy?

4

New Year is a time when many people make resolutions or set goals for the year ahead.

Subscribe to Life around the world