Nigeria is a country in West Africa. It has a population of 184 million people, making it the most populous country in Africa and the seventh most populous country in the world. Nigeria is famous for...
Britain is an island and has a lot of beautiful coast to visit. Everyone has been to the seaside at some point and everybody has a different experience of the seaside. Many years ago, it was very...
Ironically, one of the most famous serial killers of all time is a mystery. We do not know who he was, what he did or anything other than that he was a very skilled murderer. He murdered five women...
Starting my year abroad in Spain I have discovered that the best way to make new friends and improve your confidence in speaking Spanish is by taking part in 'language exchange events'. In most...
3
Ever since I was little, there is always one thing I have known that I wanted to do: travel the world! I’ve always been fascinated with exploring and finding out as much as I can about different...
8
Have you ever thought about going abroad to volunteer? Making a difference in a country less fortunate than your own is seen by most as a really positive thing to do. However, not everyone is in...
4