By: MeganM

China is known for it’s dense population and overcrowded cities, tall buildings and busy streets, but amidst all the chaos of an ever-moving people, pockets of tranquility can be found in it’s...

3

Around the world, there are a number of different traditions that form part of the culture and can represent either good or bad fortune. It is fascinating to learn about these different habits and...

10
By: KatieP

I have just returned to work after two weeks spent in Spain where I visited Barcelona with a colleague and Oviedo with a friend and this weekend I will be visiting Stockholm in Sweden. After this...

17
By: DrewH

When you say the word “graffiti”, some people think of big, beautiful and colourful artwork whilst others think of mess that make our towns and cities look untidy and badly-maintained. Graffiti is...

27
By: KatieI

Every Wednesday night, my favourite girlfriends and I all group together with the sole aim of having a good laugh and natter, all in the name of “Girls’ night”.  “Here we go again”, “get in line...

9

Going to the hairdresser is something that people love or hate. Some people love going to have their hair cut and styled by someone else, with the best products and professional shampoo. Others...

13