Sunday, 11 December, 2016 - 07:07
4

Currently it does not feel like Christmas is two weeks away because the sun is shining. Normally around this time of year, one is used to getting snuggled up and cosying up in front of the fire.

Sunday, 11 December, 2016 - 07:06
3

According to my Instagram, I have now been in Spain for 81 days.

Friday, 9 December, 2016 - 17:24
2

I’ve been living abroad for two months now. Even though I’m having a good time, I miss lots of things about Britain. Here are my top nine:

Friday, 9 December, 2016 - 17:22
1

Some people choose to live in a flat share or community. Others can't imagine leaving their perfect flats to live with lots of other people. Why would you ever do such a thing?!

Monday, 5 December, 2016 - 12:02
3

Sometimes a flying visit from a loved one is all you need to realise how settled you are in a place.

Monday, 5 December, 2016 - 12:02
5

If you ever visit an English village, make sure to look out for morris dancing.

Tuesday, 29 November, 2016 - 14:04
7

In my bag I always carry the same essential items: my keys; my purse; some loose change; my mobile phone and my little blue vocabulary notebook.

Tuesday, 29 November, 2016 - 13:58
2

So, being away from home is great fun, until you meet someone who becomes the reason you don’t want to be away. How do you cope?

Friday, 25 November, 2016 - 14:08
0

Last week, I went to Montpellier in the south of France for an exam. So this trip was for business, not pleasure.

Friday, 25 November, 2016 - 12:56
15

British people are famous for apologising in almost every situation.

Friday, 25 November, 2016 - 11:45
16

So, every one of us who has ever tried to learn a language has reached a point where they feel like they’ve reached a stalemate - like the point in a game of chess when it's impossible to make the

Friday, 25 November, 2016 - 11:40
0

And so it begins. The festive battle between the Christmas department stores began on 11th November, with the eagerly anticipated release of the John Lewis advert featuring Boxer the dog.

Tuesday, 22 November, 2016 - 13:59
0

Nigeria is a country in West Africa. It has a population of 184 million people, making it the most populous country in Africa and the seventh most populous country in the world.

Monday, 21 November, 2016 - 13:31
0

Britain is an island and has a lot of beautiful coast to visit. Everyone has been to the seaside at some point and everybody has a different experience of the seaside.

Monday, 21 November, 2016 - 13:25
0

Ironically, one of the most famous serial killers of all time is a mystery. We do not know who he was, what he did or anything other than that he was a very skilled murderer.

Thursday, 17 November, 2016 - 11:27
4

Starting my year abroad in Spain I have discovered that the best way to make new friends and improve your confidence in speaking Spanish is by taking part in 'language exchange events'.

Wednesday, 16 November, 2016 - 20:03
12

Ever since I was little, there is always one thing I have known that I wanted to do: travel the world!

Wednesday, 16 November, 2016 - 15:18
4

Have you ever thought about going abroad to volunteer? Making a difference in a country less fortunate than your own is seen by most as a really positive thing to do.

Wednesday, 16 November, 2016 - 15:16
0

Ever since I was little I have always loved to travel. As I grew older I knew that I wanted to make sure that no matter what career I chose in the future – it would need to involve travelling!

Wednesday, 16 November, 2016 - 15:06
0

At the start of my second year of university, after thinking for a long time about environmental and ethical issues, I decided to stop eating meat and fish and become a vegetarian.

Subscribe to Life around the world