Christmas is a time for relaxing, having fun and spending time with family and friends. However, for many of us, it is also spent revising for January exams. It can be difficult to find the...
5
I love travelling, but it hasn't always been my passion. In my first year of university, I started to travel during the holidays. During the Christmas holiday I went to Paris, and during the spring...
6
Maybe you’ve just started learning a new language. Maybe you've been studying to pass exams or to get the job you want in the future. Maybe, you’ve reached a point and you feel like you’ve got a good...
3
New Year's Eve is a different time for everybody all around the world. In England, where I am from, we usually have a party with friends and family. We put the TV on and wait for Big Ben to hit 12...
2
A very traditional thing that accompanies a typical English Christmas dinner is the Christmas cracker. So what exactly is a Christmas cracker? Something you crack at Christmas, literally! Also known...
Christmas is a popular holiday in both Italy, where I live now, and the United Kingdom, where I am from. However, this doesn’t mean that people celebrate it in exactly the same way. One difference I...