By: JohnR
As the programme comes to an end across Europe, all of the Language Assistants are looking to the future. Most are returning to their university courses to finish studying while others, like me, are...
9
By: JulieG
I have to be honest, life in Vienna is pretty great. Ok that's me being a bit British about it, life here is incredibly fun.  Although I am originally a country girl (I come from a small English...
3
By: BlakeS
In the United Kingdom, a general election must take place every five years. The result of a general election decides who will be in charge of the UK government for the next five years, and who will...
5
Whether we admit it or not, most of us are scared of something. Sometimes, we grow out of it. When I was little, I hated the dark. I slept with a small nightlight on; my parents would switch it off...
44
Since late last year, the British public has been looking forward to the birth of a new royal baby. When Prince George was born, the media was in a frenzy in the lead up to the birth of the Duke and...
17
When I first arrived in Barranquilla, the public transport system was a mystery to me. Seemingly hundreds of huge, multicoloured buses whizzing around, suddenly jerking to a halt to eject some poor...