Last year, I went WWOOFing (Willing Workers on Organic Farms) at a beautiful organic farm in the south of La Réunion. With WWOOFing, volunteers exchange their time and work for food and board. I...
1
By: TashaD
Most weekends, my friends and I cook something all together and have a fun themed party. So far, we have had traditional Spanish, Mexican and Italian themed evenings which have been a lot of fun!...
3
The area where I live at the moment in the south-west of France is predominantly Catholic so the celebration of Mardi Gras (known in the United Kingdom as Shrove Tuesday) and the beginning of Lent,...
2
I'm really enjoying life in a foreign country, however there is always the odd home comfort I really miss (usually food). The other day I was craving nothing more than a good old English breakfast so...
12
By: LauraB
One of the best things about moving to a new country is learning and experiencing its traditions. France and the UK are quite similar, however, so I didn’t think there would be any big cultural...
7
By: TashaD
As part of my university course, it is compulsory that we spend a year studying or working abroad which is why I am in the beautiful Spanish region of La Rioja for the year. It’s a tough life I know...
10