By: EllaO
School uniforms are an integral part of the British education system whether the students like it or not. My first uniform consisted of a grey skirt, white shirt, green and white striped tie and a...
5
For me, there is no better place to be happy than on top of a mountain! Maybe that sounds strange, but I’m here to explain. I spent four months travelling around New Zealand which was a fantastic...
2
“How hard can it be?” those famous final words I kept telling myself as I boarded my flight to Germany for my year abroad. Despite everyone who has already done it telling me it’ll be the best year...
1
By: MeganC
The thought of leaving one’s home comforts to live abroad can be a scary prospect for young people. However, embracing a new country for a year or more can be an invaluable life experience. Whether...
By: JohnR
Whenever you start studying a new language, you take a plunge into a whole new world you never knew about. The first things we learn are vocabulary and grammar which are the duo that form the basis...
1
If you were to visit Glasgow’s Kelvingrove museum, you would see a high quality replica of Scotland’s legendary animal – the haggis.  A rare species, the haggis are native to Scotland’s highlands....