Even though I'm not American, I'll be celebrating thanksgiving this year! As I am from England, I've never celebrated it before, but tomorrow I'm going to have a big Thanksgiving meal with friends,...
1
By: EmilyW
All through my years at school, from my first day in reception to the last day of my final exams, I have always taken packed lunches to school. Usually, school meals are horrible – very unhealthy and...
3
By: KittyO
Cultural differences can take many forms. I have noticed many discrepancies in the French culture compared to English culture, from the way people dress, to their attitude towards food, to what they...
5
I love travelling so you can imagine my disappointment when I discovered that my local train station would be closed for five months. The public transport in my area is very bad because everyone...
When I was placed in Angers for my year abroad destination I looked it up on Google, as you do, and thought that it looked really nice. I didn’t do much more research, but was happy that it seemed...
Autumn is drawing to a close. I love seeing the leaves change colour and hearing fallen leaves crunch under my feet. That said, my favourite season - by far - is winter. You're probably thinking I'm...
9