By: EmilyW
Moving out of your family home can be a very scary thing to do. You will experience many changes and have to make some adjustments. I was 18 when I went to university. At the time I thought I was...
3
By: EmilyW
Most people assume that babysitting is one of the easiest jobs available for young people. Many imagine a bored teenager putting a few well-behaved children to bed at 9 o'clock and then continuing to...
5
By: MeganC
Christmas is over, the turkey is long gone, and all that seems to be left are short Winter days and long, cold nights. For many of us in the Northern Hemisphere, January is the most dreaded month of...
2
Recently, I have been teaching a class about Scottish traditions. They are going to Edinburgh next month, and wanted to know a little more about the culture. Besides telling them lots of information...
1
The first few months of a student’s year abroad can be very stressful, exciting and confusing. It’s not only the language barrier that can be a problem for you but getting to know a new place, new...
1
As the holidays roll around many people decide to go exploring on their year abroad and see places they have never seen before. I am definitely one of those people so as my first half term holiday...