By: ChloeF
As Audrey Hepburn once said “Paris is always a good idea”, and from having lived just outside this city the past year I must say I completely agree. Paris is a city of wealth and sophistication and...
34
1. Murcia I have spent the last 8 months living in Murcia so I feel that I am obliged to put it as number one on my list. On my return from exploring other cities, I always feel like I'm returning...
2
By: BlakeS
Have you heard about the Lascaux cave? The cave is located near a town called Montignac in southern France. The Lascaux cave was discovered in 1940 by four French boys who were exploring the...
2
By: JohnR
As the programme comes to an end across Europe, all of the Language Assistants are looking to the future. Most are returning to their university courses to finish studying while others, like me, are...
9
By: JulieG
I have to be honest, life in Vienna is pretty great. Ok that's me being a bit British about it, life here is incredibly fun.  Although I am originally a country girl (I come from a small English...
3
By: BlakeS
In the United Kingdom, a general election must take place every five years. The result of a general election decides who will be in charge of the UK government for the next five years, and who will...
5