By: DrewH

When you say the word “graffiti”, some people think of big, beautiful and colourful artwork whilst others think of mess that make our towns and cities look untidy and badly-maintained. Graffiti is...

27
By: KatieI

Every Wednesday night, my favourite girlfriends and I all group together with the sole aim of having a good laugh and natter, all in the name of “Girls’ night”.  “Here we go again”, “get in line...

9

Going to the hairdresser is something that people love or hate. Some people love going to have their hair cut and styled by someone else, with the best products and professional shampoo. Others...

13

I recently went to an educational conference, organised by the British Council, for professionals involved in English language teaching in Mexico. I met many teachers from all over country and...

6
By: JaredT

As I wrote this blog from my shared, six bedroom flat (or as I like to call it, ‘The Palace’), all I could hear was the loud bass of an old Volkswagen that’s livelier than me after several Red...

7
By: AimeeW

The past month has been a very vibrant and active month for parts of Germany. It was carnival season; a time when everyone dresses up in bright costumes and...

6