When learning most things for the first time, I think it is really important to be patient and understand that becoming good at something takes time. This is true for sports, school subjects, and...

12
This weekend I went on a day trip to the French region of Champagne. I have always enjoyed a glass of this luxurious drink. It fascinates me that a glass of Champagne in Paris can often...
3

Learning a language is hard. I'm sure you all know this, since you are here on this website! I am currently learning French and German, and have also learnt Italian in the past, so I know how...

14

I was lucky enough over my Christmas holidays to be able to travel, explore Mexico, and to see places in real life that I had only ever studied or read about in books. One of these places even...

1
By: IainG

My latest challenge is to learn German, and, being in Colombia, I am going to have to learn German (one foreign language) in Spanish (another foreign language). What can go wrong?

I have no...

9

Have you ever been to a city that you immediately loved so much you wanted to live there?

That's what happened to me a couple of weeks ago, when some friends and I decided to take a trip to...

17