By: MeganM
Thunderbolt and lightening, very, very frightening me! These famous lyrics from the song “Bohemian Rhapsody” by Queen, have been playing over and over in my head as Foshan, a city in China, was met...
4
By: KatieS
I come from London in England - a very big city! Over 8 million people live in London, and it's always busy with tourists from other places too. So moving to a little town with only 15,000 people was...
15
By: GraceL
You may have seen my post about film culture a couple of months ago in which I wrote that I enjoy watching films in another language, and often without subtitles. I decided to take this to another...
23
By: IainG
Next Sunday – the 30 March – is Mother’s Day, also sometimes called “Mothering Sunday”, in the United Kingdom. For many mothers and their children it is a very special day and one day of the year...
16
By: MeganM
China is known for it’s dense population and overcrowded cities, tall buildings and busy streets, but amidst all the chaos of an ever-moving people, pockets of tranquility can be found in it’s many...
3
Around the world, there are a number of different traditions that form part of the culture and can represent either good or bad fortune. It is fascinating to learn about these different habits and...
12