2

So, being away from home is great fun, until you meet someone who becomes the reason you don’t want to be away. How do you cope?

0

Last week, I went to Montpellier in the south of France for an exam. So this trip was for business, not pleasure.

15

British people are famous for apologising in almost every situation.

16

So, every one of us who has ever tried to learn a language has reached a point where they feel like they’ve reached a stalemate - like the point in a game of chess when it's impossible to make the

0

And so it begins. The festive battle between the Christmas department stores began on 11th November, with the eagerly anticipated release of the John Lewis advert featuring Boxer the dog.

0

Nigeria is a country in West Africa. It has a population of 184 million people, making it the most populous country in Africa and the seventh most populous country in the world.

0

Britain is an island and has a lot of beautiful coast to visit. Everyone has been to the seaside at some point and everybody has a different experience of the seaside.

0

Ironically, one of the most famous serial killers of all time is a mystery. We do not know who he was, what he did or anything other than that he was a very skilled murderer.

4

Starting my year abroad in Spain I have discovered that the best way to make new friends and improve your confidence in speaking Spanish is by taking part in 'language exchange events'.

12

Ever since I was little, there is always one thing I have known that I wanted to do: travel the world!

Subscribe to Life around the world