This 2015/16 New Year my mum was visiting my husband and I in southern Italy. We’d decided to stay in Calabria to experience what it'd be like to spend New Year away from home. On the morning of New...
By: AmyA
People decide to learn another language for many different reasons. Some decide to learn another language because they would like to live in another country. Others decide to learn a language because...
8
I've always loved snow. I grew up in the south of England where it never snowed very often so when it did it was always very exciting! Sometimes it would snow so much all the schools would close and...
9
I live on the top floor of an apartment block overlooking the ocean. Just across the road is a bakery overflowing with croissants, fresh bread and fancy baked treats. It’s funny how fond I am of this...
2
By: NaomiK
Every year after I’ve eaten too much chocolate and heard too much Christmas music, I start to think about the year ahead. I like reflecting on the previous year and what has been good, bad, happy,...
5
By: LewisG
Winter is here once again. It is that special time of year when Snow is falling and all is white And Christmas lights dazzle, oh so bright! The days are shorter and nights are long When Christmas...
18