The Queen, and her family, are well-known worldwide. This is in part due to the influence of the British Empire; during the colonial era, many countries across the globe were under British rule....
9
As a nation, Brits are infamous for our love of tea. It is a very common - and largely accurate - stereotype of the UK.  All tea-drinkers tend to be quite particular about how they like their tea....
4
As a self-confessed chocoholic, I love Easter. For me, it is an event which really signals the start of springtime. The weather tends to improve (although this year that doesn't seem to be the case...
8
By: AnneS
Bread and Butter pudding is a classic British dessert and is a fantastic way of using up stale bread! You will need A paper towel A glass or Pyrex dish (big enough to hold two pints for this...
13
A few weeks ago, I visited Hong Kong for the first time. I’ve been living in Beijing for the past seven months, and I imagined Hong Kong, which is known as “Asia’s world city”, would give me a taste...
4
By: KatB
Unless you are amongst those of us lucky enough to be living in either California or southern Spain, chances are that the start of spring hasn't signalled the return of spring-like weather. Quite the...
13