By: GraceL

As some of you may know, I am currently on my year abroad in Germany as part of my university course. From my introductory course at the beginning of my time here, I had the chance to meet so many...

7
By: JoR

This weekend I took a trip to Copenhagen with friends, and had a fantastic time. If you ever have the opportunity to visit, it’s a city I would recommend for both fun and culture!

As with...

9
By: GraceL

Each morning at 7:30 when I arrive at school, there are floods of pupils cycling into school and locking up their bikes. It made me think; was it like this at my school? The answer is a definite...

8

When learning most things for the first time, I think it is really important to be patient and understand that becoming good at something takes time. This is true for sports, school subjects, and...

12
This weekend I went on a day trip to the French region of Champagne. I have always enjoyed a glass of this luxurious drink. It fascinates me that a glass of Champagne in Paris can often...
3

Learning a language is hard. I'm sure you all know this, since you are here on this website! I am currently learning French and German, and have also learnt Italian in the past, so I know how...

14