Shamefully, for many English people the answer to this question will be 'no'. We get very excited about Saint Patrick's Day, and then completely forget that we have our own national day! For me, it's...
2
Whilst living here in Spain, I've been introduced to so many new things ... one of the most memorable being the FOOD! And as this year abroad seems to be coming to an end, it seems like the perfect...
4
Weekdays 7:00am ... Alarm goes off, but I allow myself an extra 30 minutes of luxury, before I really do have to get up. 7:30am ... Jump out of bed and run around frantically trying to get ready. 8:...
1
By: JohnR
Spring has arrived. The weather is getting nicer and the new baby animals are in the fields. Everybody is starting to exercise more to get ready for summer and the fields are starting to grow...
2
By: JohnR
Hello everyone! I am sorry that it has been so long since my last post but sometimes the teaching programme here can get a little bit stressful and you lose track of what you are doing. One thing I...
13
IPhone, Beats by Dr. Dre, Louis Vuitton, Xbox, Bentley ... Many people want to buy the newest gadget, the fastest car and the most expensive watch – but what are these things really worth? For some...
3