Emma Watson, better known by most people as Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter movies, recently gave a speech in front of the United Nations to launch UN Women’s new campaign ‘HeForShe’. The aim...
Taking photographs has never been easier. Nowadays, we can take pictures using cameras, phones or tablets and upload them to social networks. We can edit them on the computer or even make photo...
5
By: ReganS
I love the summer! There is nothing better than having an extended break from studying and a multitude of possibilities awaiting! During the summer I might work a bit, I will read a lot, and I will...
7
By: IainG
There are very few people in the world who do not like going on holiday. Almost everybody likes to relax, to visit new places and see new things. Holidays are obviously great ways to do this but,...
14
By: IainG
Whenever people from Scotland live in foreign countries, there is one thing that people always ask them: 'Oh, is Scotland that place where the men wear skirts?' The short answer is yes. This blog...
4
By: KatieP
Everybody knows what homesickness is I'm sure and I'm sure many of you, if not most of you will have felt some sort of homesickness once in your life. In German, the word for homesickness is 'heimweh...