By: KatieS

I come from London in England - a very big city! Over 8 million people live in London, and it's always busy with tourists from other places too. So moving to a little town with only 15,000 people...

14
By: GraceL

You may have seen my post about film culture a couple of months ago in which I wrote that I enjoy watching films in another language, and often without subtitles. I decided to take this to another...

23
By: IainG

Next Sunday – the 30 March – is Mother’s Day, also sometimes called “Mothering Sunday”, in the United Kingdom. For many mothers and their children it is a very special day and one day of the year...

16
By: MeganM

China is known for it’s dense population and overcrowded cities, tall buildings and busy streets, but amidst all the chaos of an ever-moving people, pockets of tranquility can be found in it’s...

3

Around the world, there are a number of different traditions that form part of the culture and can represent either good or bad fortune. It is fascinating to learn about these different habits and...

12
By: KatieP

I have just returned to work after two weeks spent in Spain where I visited Barcelona with a colleague and Oviedo with a friend and this weekend I will be visiting Stockholm in Sweden. After this...

20