I recently went on my first interrailing adventure around Europe with a friend. I am currently on my Year Abroad in Germany working as an English language assistant and thought the Easter holidays...
4
On May 7th the British people will vote in the general elections. As I was trying to decide who to vote for, I realised how lucky I was that I could vote at all. A century ago, British women did not...
7
By: LauraC
Whilst being on my year abroad, I have tried to collect small things such as train tickets to my favourite places, attraction tickets, napkins from my favourite restaurants, and I have been taking a...
3
Despite my last post being about my love for Spanish food, I still can't help my cravings for some good old English grub! This is what I'm missing right now: 1. Indian How funny that the first '...
3
Shamefully, for many English people the answer to this question will be 'no'. We get very excited about Saint Patrick's Day, and then completely forget that we have our own national day! For me, it's...
2
Whilst living here in Spain, I've been introduced to so many new things ... one of the most memorable being the FOOD! And as this year abroad seems to be coming to an end, it seems like the perfect...
4