It is nearing the end of my first term working as an English Language Assistant in primary schools in France. This week I have been talking about and doing activities based around Christmas...
9
By: AlexC
In Germany, it is normal to wear your own clothes to school, since there are no rules on uniform. So why did I and a few members of my older students spend two days wandering around the campus in...
6
I'm really looking forward to going home to England soon for the Christmas holidays. Christmas is fast approaching so I have been busy buying and wrapping presents for all my friends and family. I...
11
Since moving to Vienna, being offered a cup of tea now sets off a series of alarm bells for me. Have you ever heard all British people being labelled as tea-fanatics? Well, ever since I arrived in...
13
By: ZarahK
Wheaten bread is the term Northern Irish people use for brown soda bread. This is a recipe that I saved from my home economics class in school. I think that wheaten bread is delicious served with a...
6
November 30th is celebrated across Scotland as Saint Andrew’s Day and is also a national holiday in Scotland. Despite having never stepped foot in Scotland while alive, Saint Andrew is the patron...
16