Halloween is a big deal in many parts of the world. Little children love to dress up and go trick or treating, filling up their bags with chocolatey goodies and delicious sweets. But let’s be honest...
You may have heard of Guy Fawkes Night, a festival celebrated in the UK on the fifth of November. People celebrate with fireworks and bonfires. However you probably haven’t heard of the Tar Barrels...
I have been teaching in a middle school in China now for about 2 months. I teach 15- to 18-year-olds, so I try to make my lessons as fun as possible with videos and games for me and my classes to...
6
I really love breakfast. It’s my favourite meal of the day! I think it is so important to eat a big healthy breakfast so you have enough energy for the rest of the day (or at least until lunch!). A...
15
I love chocolate. In fact, if I could only eat one food for the rest of my life, it would definitely be chocolate. So you can imagine my excitement when I discovered that a chocolate festival was...
Earlier this year I visited Europe with two of my friends from university. We stopped in four cities: Amsterdam, Berlin, Prague and Cologne. I absolutely loved all of the cities, but Berlin was...