By: EmmaH
As a student of languages at a university in the UK, you will be required to spend some time abroad. This may be working or studying. Many students opt to work as English language assistants in...
3
By: EmilyW
Often when people make plans to visit Britain as a tourist, the only city they consider is London. Although, as the capital city of England, it is a lively and interesting place with many historical...
2
By: JohnR
Welcome to 2015, as we mark another year over and look towards a bright and happy 365 days. The big Christmas bellies are finally finished with partying and filling up with food and now it is time to...
24
It’s that time of year again. Everyone has eaten their weight in chocolate, presents have been given and copious amounts of time have been spent with loved ones. It’s time to say goodbye to 2014 and...
6
By: JohnR
To all of you amazing readers, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Obviously a lot of the bloggers and writers here are going to be posting stories about Christmas and the holidays so, of course, I...
5
By: AlexJ
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas, everywhere you go. From twinkling lights on trees, to the fast approaching school holidays, there is little doubt that everyone’s mind is turning towards...