By: LewisG
Winter is here once again. It is that special time of year when Snow is falling and all is white And Christmas lights dazzle, oh so bright! The days are shorter and nights are long When Christmas...
18
It is nearing the end of my first term working as an English Language Assistant in primary schools in France. This week I have been talking about and doing activities based around Christmas...
9
By: AlexC
In Germany, it is normal to wear your own clothes to school, since there are no rules on uniform. So why did I and a few members of my older students spend two days wandering around the campus in...
6
I'm really looking forward to going home to England soon for the Christmas holidays. Christmas is fast approaching so I have been busy buying and wrapping presents for all my friends and family. I...
11
Since moving to Vienna, being offered a cup of tea now sets off a series of alarm bells for me. Have you ever heard all British people being labelled as tea-fanatics? Well, ever since I arrived in...
13
By: ZarahK
Wheaten bread is the term Northern Irish people use for brown soda bread. This is a recipe that I saved from my home economics class in school. I think that wheaten bread is delicious served with a...
6