By: JulieG
Going abroad for a year is hard. You have to leave all of your friends and family and move to a new, strange place where people might do things differently. Not to mention you will be surrounded by...
3
By: EmmaH
A great big grin can be found on any British person's face at the mention of a Sunday lunch. Whether this be due to the possibility of having one in the near future, or whether it simply be at the...
By: EllaO
School uniforms are an integral part of the British education system whether the students like it or not. My first uniform consisted of a grey skirt, white shirt, green and white striped tie and a...
5
For me, there is no better place to be happy than on top of a mountain! Maybe that sounds strange, but I’m here to explain. I spent four months travelling around New Zealand which was a fantastic...
2
“How hard can it be?” those famous final words I kept telling myself as I boarded my flight to Germany for my year abroad. Despite everyone who has already done it telling me it’ll be the best year...
1
By: MeganC
The thought of leaving one’s home comforts to live abroad can be a scary prospect for young people. However, embracing a new country for a year or more can be an invaluable life experience. Whether...