4

Have you ever thought about going abroad to volunteer? Making a difference in a country less fortunate than your own is seen by most as a really positive thing to do.

0

Ever since I was little I have always loved to travel. As I grew older I knew that I wanted to make sure that no matter what career I chose in the future – it would need to involve travelling!

0

At the start of my second year of university, after thinking for a long time about environmental and ethical issues, I decided to stop eating meat and fish and become a vegetarian.

3

Do the British really get together every afternoon at 4 to sit and drink several cups of tea? Ask any of my German students and they will tell you 'YES!'

1

It takes a lot of bravery to move house. It takes even more bravery to move abroad.

0

For two months, I have been an English teacher in Beijing. However, there has been little time to visit the sights in the city where I live.

0

Remember, Remember the 5th of November, gunpowder, treason and plot should never be forgotten!

0

I have now been in Ciudad Real, Castilla La Mancha for four weeks. I am here as an English language assistant with the British Council, teaching in a primary school in Spain. 

5

Studying abroad has become somewhat of a rite of passage for many Europeans seeking to broaden their experiences, add to their language skills and explore new cultures.

1

Change is always hard but perhaps nothing is a bigger challenge than moving to a new place, whether it be a new school or in my case a new country.

Subscribe to Life around the world