1

'Languages are important', 'I know they’re hard but don’t give up!', 'they’ll help you in life'.

6

For three weeks this summer I decided to leave the hustle and bustle of London to experience a completely new adventure in Costa Rica.

0

As part of my languages degree at university, I have just moved to Santander in Spain to teach for nine months.  Despite a few preparatory lectures, you never know what to expect until you arrive

0

Halloween is a big deal in many parts of the world. Little children love to dress up and go trick or treating, filling up their bags with chocolatey goodies and delicious sweets.

0

You may have heard of Guy Fawkes Night, a festival celebrated in the UK on the fifth of November. People celebrate with fireworks and bonfires.

6

I have been teaching in a middle school in China now for about 2 months.

16

I really love breakfast. It’s my favourite meal of the day! I think it is so important to eat a big healthy breakfast so you have enough energy for the rest of the day (or at least until lunch!).

1

I love chocolate. In fact, if I could only eat one food for the rest of my life, it would definitely be chocolate.

0

Earlier this year I visited Europe with two of my friends from university. We stopped in four cities: Amsterdam, Berlin, Prague and Cologne.

0

I moved to the Spanish capital, Madrid, nearly two months ago. I am here for a year teaching English in a secondary school as a language assistant.

Subscribe to Life around the world