I love travelling so you can imagine my disappointment when I discovered that my local train station would be closed for five months. The public transport in my area is very bad because everyone...
When I was placed in Angers for my year abroad destination I looked it up on Google, as you do, and thought that it looked really nice. I didn’t do much more research, but was happy that it seemed...
Autumn is drawing to a close. I love seeing the leaves change colour and hearing fallen leaves crunch under my feet. That said, my favourite season - by far - is winter. You're probably thinking I'm...
3
By: EmmaH2
The release of John Lewis’ Christmas advert yesterday in the UK, brings with it a mixed boat of opinions. Although mostly positive, some people argue that the advert, which already has over four...
1
By: JohnR
There are a lot of difficult situations to living abroad that you have to face: homesickness, stress, loneliness or struggling with a foreign languge. Unfortunately, I had to face a similar situation...
Learning a language, like most skills, can be difficult at times, frustrating at others and hard work. However, as with everything, practice makes perfect and the more you try to speak in a foreign...