By: LauraC
Whilst being on my year abroad, I have tried to collect small things such as train tickets to my favourite places, attraction tickets, napkins from my favourite restaurants, and I have been taking a...
Despite my last post being about my love for Spanish food, I still can't help my cravings for some good old English grub! This is what I'm missing right now: 1. Indian How funny that the first '...
Shamefully, for many English people the answer to this question will be 'no'. We get very excited about Saint Patrick's Day, and then completely forget that we have our own national day! For me, it's...
1
Whilst living here in Spain, I've been introduced to so many new things ... one of the most memorable being the FOOD! And as this year abroad seems to be coming to an end, it seems like the perfect...
3
Weekdays 7:00am ... Alarm goes off, but I allow myself an extra 30 minutes of luxury, before I really do have to get up. 7:30am ... Jump out of bed and run around frantically trying to get ready. 8:...
By: JohnR
Spring has arrived. The weather is getting nicer and the new baby animals are in the fields. Everybody is starting to exercise more to get ready for summer and the fields are starting to grow...
2