By: LauraB
One of the best things about moving to a new country is learning and experiencing its traditions. France and the UK are quite similar, however, so I didn’t think there would be any big cultural...
2
By: TashaD
As part of my university course, it is compulsory that we spend a year studying or working abroad which is why I am in the beautiful Spanish region of La Rioja for the year. It’s a tough life I know...
2
This 2015/16 New Year my mum was visiting my husband and I in southern Italy. We’d decided to stay in Calabria to experience what it'd be like to spend New Year away from home. On the morning of New...
By: AmyA
People decide to learn another language for many different reasons. Some decide to learn another language because they would like to live in another country. Others decide to learn a language because...
6
I've always loved snow. I grew up in the south of England where it never snowed very often so when it did it was always very exciting! Sometimes it would snow so much all the schools would close and...
7
I live on the top floor of an apartment block overlooking the ocean. Just across the road is a bakery overflowing with croissants, fresh bread and fancy baked treats. It’s funny how fond I am of this...
2