By: IainG

There are very few people in the world who do not like going on holiday. Almost everybody likes to relax, to visit new places and see new things. Holidays are obviously great ways to do this but...

10
By: IainG

Whenever people from Scotland live in foreign countries, there is one thing that people always ask them: 'Oh, is Scotland that place where the men wear skirts?' The short answer is yes. This blog...

4
By: KatieP

Everybody knows what homesickness is I'm sure and I'm sure many of you, if not most of you will have felt some sort of homesickness once in your life.

In German, the word for homesickness...

By: KatieP

I was told continuously at the start of my year abroad to say yes. Say yes to everything said my mum, dad, siblings, teachers, colleagues and friends. They all reminded me how important it is to...

9

A cup of tea is almost a symbol of British culture. As a nation, we are well known for our obsession with this particular hot drink, especially if it it is accompanied by some cake or biscuits....

18
By: ReganS

Recently I posted about the popularity of selfies and how they are being used increasingly to raise awareness of certain organisations. There was an English teen who, through the power of the...

3