By: BlakeS
I have too much stuff. My bedroom is often very messy. I have shelves cluttered with dusty books I never read and CDs I don’t listen to. My drawers are crammed with clothes I never wear. I was...
3
By: BlakeS
The UK is divided up into smaller regions called ‘counties’. My hometown is in the county of Hampshire, which is located in the south-east of England. Since I was a child, my family has taken a...
5
By: JohnR
Well I am now back home. It is quite surprising how very little has changed even after so long but there is still a lot of things get used to again! Here are a few things to watch out for when you...
5
By: BlakeS
I’ve been really lucky this year. Not only did I have the opportunity to live in France, but I have been able to see some other countries with my girlfriend who is doing an Erasmus study placement...
4
With over seven billion people living on our planet today, it's easy to think that one person's actions won't make a difference. However, from personal experience, I can say that that is completely...
2
By: BlakeS
I just could not fall asleep the other night. I just didn’t feel sleepy. I can't explain why, but it was really annoying. I got very bored lying in bed, so I decided to read a book – I thought this...
12