By: JulieG
We just love giving cards in Britain. If there’s a special occasion coming up, there’s no doubt we will be there, card in hand, to celebrate it.  And this isn’t just for birthdays, we give cards when...
By: AliceK
One enormous advantage of spending my year abroad in Germany is being here to celebrate Christmas. Germany is an absolutely beautiful country but especially at winter. The Christmas markets fill most...
1
By: JohnR
'Winter Is Coming' are the words of House Stark in George R.R. Martin's amazing book and TV series. They are a warning in the book and serve as a reminder for the dangers that winter brings. Over the...
I am a terrible dancer. I usually try to avoid situations where I would be expected to dance. However, I recently had to overcome my fear when a teacher invited me to a traditional dance. I am...
By: BlakeS
So, it’s nearly Christmas. Honestly, I cannot believe it. I also cannot believe I’ve been living away from home, in a foreign country, for nearly three months. October, my first month in France, was...
2
By: EmilyW
In the UK, January 15th is the deadline for applying to university – a date that is fast approaching. All over the country, students in their final year of school are getting ready to make big...
2