For me, there is no better place to be happy than on top of a mountain! Maybe that sounds strange, but I’m here to explain. I spent four months travelling around New Zealand which was a fantastic...
“How hard can it be?” those famous final words I kept telling myself as I boarded my flight to Germany for my year abroad. Despite everyone who has already done it telling me it’ll be the best year...
By: MeganC
The thought of leaving one’s home comforts to live abroad can be a scary prospect for young people. However, embracing a new country for a year or more can be an invaluable life experience. Whether...
By: JohnR
Whenever you start studying a new language, you take a plunge into a whole new world you never knew about. The first things we learn are vocabulary and grammar which are the duo that form the basis...
If you were to visit Glasgow’s Kelvingrove museum, you would see a high quality replica of Scotland’s legendary animal – the haggis.  A rare species, the haggis are native to Scotland’s highlands....
Coming from a little village in Staffordshire, we are famed for our oatcakes that are totally unique to us.  They are similar to a savoury pancake but made with oats and are filled with things such...