No matter how far you’ve travelled, or for how long, there’s always something special about coming home. It might be your own comfy bed or your mum’s lasagne or walking round your local park that...
The turkey is long gone, presents unwrapped and the only bit of food left is the unwanted Christmas cake you spent so long making, or so much money buying. New Year has been and gone and you find...
New Year is a time when many people make resolutions or set goals for the year ahead. This year I have decided to focus my New Year’s resolutions on language learning, as this is something that I...
4
At the beginning of every new year, it is very typical to make News Year's resolutions. Mostly they concern areas to try something new in or try harder. And of course, the diet resolution concerning...
1
Since I've been living abroad, many different people have asked me to name typical British dishes. I have, however, struggled to think of an answer. Yes, we do have our own national dishes. We do...
3
So I’m coming to the end of my first semester in Italy, and I couldn’t be happier. I have met some incredible people, seen some beautiful places and also learnt how to cook pasta properly (or, better...
7