2

Donauinselfest is the largest free outdoor music festival in Europe. It is an annual festival which takes place on Danube Island in Vienna, Austria. In 2016, three million people attended.

1

In my opinion, classical music is a bit like mushrooms! You don’t see the link? Let me explain. When I was younger, I didn’t like mushrooms.

11

On Saturday, one of my friends asked me if I wanted to go to Igloofest with her.

2

If you visit a country in Asia you may see a lot of street signs with 'KTV' written on them. These signs are advertising KTV bars. KTV bars are places where people can do karaoke.

22

There are so many different aspects to the Christmas period: jumpers, shopping, Christmas markets, decorations, songs. Without them, Christmas just wouldn't feel right.

11

The cello isn’t the most portable of instruments. Of course, it could be worse – I can’t even imagine trying to move a double bass to another country.

1

When people think about British music, for the most part they think about the 60s or 70s with the likes of the Beatles and The Rolling Stones or more modern artists like Adele or Ed Sheeran.

1

‘Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent’ – Victor Hugo

18

Ever since I was a young girl my favourite style of music has been jazz and blues. The first ever CD that I bought was Chuck Berry’s Greatest Hits when I was 11 years old.

5

"Music is the piece of art that goes in the ears straight to the heart."

Subscribe to Music