By: AmyC
The recent news of the death of David Bowie has taken the world by shock. At the age of 69, Bowie died last week from liver cancer, an illness that he managed to hide from just about everyone. Just...
8
By: AmyC
I have always been a big fan of music but to be honest, I don't know anyone who has ever overtly disliked it. And that’s why it’s one of life's true delights, because it can be enjoyed by anyone and...
6
By: LewisG
Each May since 1956 people from across Europe and around the world have gathered around their televisions with friends and family for an extended evening of international entertainment: The...
14
By: BlakeS
Have you ever been to a music festival? Although there are quite a few famous music festivals in the UK, I have never been to any of them. However, during a summer holiday in Hungary, I went to my...
7
Every summer, many music festivals take place across the UK. From Leeds Festival in the north to Bestival on the Isle of Wight (the small island just off the south coast of Britain), festivals are...
5
Now, I’m sure that you’ve heard plenty about how we celebrate Christmas in the UK. Just looking at the other blogs on LearnEnglishTeens, you can learn about cards, TV and traditions, to name just a...
9