Music

The best way to enjoy music

37
KatieP

I love listening to music and will try to do it as much as I can. Whether I'm driving my car or walking somewhere I always have a CD or my iPod playing because I feel music can greatly influence your mood. I can listen to music to cheer me up or relax me or remind me about a certain time and a certain place where I last listened to that song. 

My favourite way however and I feel the best way to listen to music is live! I absolutely love going to concerts to watch and hear my favourite artist or band perform. The last concert I went to was a Mumford and Sons concert in Newcastle, a country-folk style band from the UK. The atmosphere was incredible and a lot of hard work had gone into the stage and making sure all of the lights and sound effects not only sounded good but also looked good. I always feel that people come together at gigs (another word for a music concert). You can find yourself easily talking to people you might never have talked to before, just because they share an interest in a particular music artist. 

I also find that at concerts many artists or bands may do a slightly different version of their song. They might speed it up or slow it down or play it acoustically. Sometimes they might cover someone else's song so I feel that the live performances really show you a new way to listen to music. I enjoy concerts because although you might be watching your favourite band or artist, you usually always discover something new and different because of the way it is played live.

I would therefore recommend that everyone goes to a concert, at least once, to experience their favourite music in a new and interesting way. I find that by seeing something live you can see how much effort and hard work goes into things so it always makes me appreciate my favourite artists more. I know I certainly couldn't do what they do and who knows maybe you will even make a few new friends along the way too!

Have you ever been to a concert? What's the best way for you to enjoy music? 

creeper's picture
creeper 13 December, 2016 - 06:55

i love musik infact i love it so much that i became an amateur DG. i loooooove musik i have a new album coming out soon with 100x better musik than before:D

Aom's picture
Aom 19 November, 2015 - 15:55

I am really love music, and I think that the best way to enjoy music is to listen with your friends or your
Family or even alone.

9maj2001's picture
9maj2001 25 June, 2015 - 18:08

i have been in a concert last year.It was so beautiful.I think the best way to enjoy music is when you see the singer and listem to him/her live you feel like dancing and you feel very emotions .

Jumana's picture
Jumana 23 January, 2015 - 19:44

i think music is a great way to change your mood ,it makes you enjoy life especially if you are listening to it live.

ChocolateFlake26's picture
ChocolateFlake26 14 November, 2014 - 16:57

I've never been to a concert but I would really like to go to one. I love music! Hopefully I'll be able to got to a concert soon even though i still enjoy listening to music on my phone or on the radio.

Aytekin1D's picture
Aytekin1D 24 May, 2014 - 07:26

I have been to a concert on 9 may.the Victory Day.This holiday is special for azerbaijanians.I like also this holiday.But I WISH, I EVER BEEN TO ONE DIRECTION's concert.THATS MY BIGGEST WISH.
Sometimes I listen to music,after I'm writing what i hear.This is really so enjoyful and interesting

dzeni 28 February, 2014 - 14:34

Yes, I have been to a concert. I think the best way to enjoy music is having a party with friends and sing and dance with them.

beyourself15rock's picture
beyourself15rock 22 January, 2014 - 22:24

Yes, there is no finer thing than a concert from your favourite artist or band . U can feel them, u can feel better songs,their meanings.
I love playing instuments. I sing even i haven't got nice voice :') But i sing ,sing and after i feel better!!!
DANCE,SING,PLAY <3

KatieP's picture
KatieP 18 March, 2014 - 09:39

I cannot sing at all either, I have no talent but it does not stop me from singing along to all my favourite songs anyway! :)

francesco28's picture
francesco28 9 January, 2014 - 21:34

she accompanies me everywhere ..... consoles me if I'm sad and it makes me smile even more when I'm happy.
I'm a guy who loves to dream ... I'm often in the clouds .... and the image that I love is watching a sunset or the stars with headphones in my ears.
I love music

I_Love_Panda_Bears's picture
I_Love_Panda_Bears 31 December, 2013 - 17:26

I'm don't was at a concert , but it sounds very fun!
I love to listen to music, it's very relaxing me, and make me happy. :D

coral5's picture
coral5 31 December, 2013 - 16:15

Family or even alone.

MatanMalul01's picture
MatanMalul01 31 December, 2013 - 14:10

Its good
I am really love music and I am happy that have person that enjoy from music.
I love imagine dragons, you?

ChristinaMne's picture
ChristinaMne 2 December, 2013 - 20:27

I have been to a concert, and it was amazing! :) I really like music! :) You can relate to every word in one song :))
I just lay in my bed, listen to music and think :)

KatieP's picture
KatieP 10 December, 2013 - 09:42

You're right, concerts are amazing but I also like to just sit and listen to music. It can remind me of so many different things, people and events. 

Melody2000's picture
Melody2000 26 November, 2013 - 20:25

Yes I've been to a concert before and I think that the best way to enjoy music is to listen to it while walking because then you feel the motion and you feel like sometimes you could even fly.

MALINE 23 November, 2013 - 21:35

I´ve been at concerts,it´s an awesome experience that you can enjoy with your friends or your family.

KatieP's picture
KatieP 10 December, 2013 - 09:41

I definitely agree that singing and dancing is such a good way to enjoy music, that's exactly what I do at concerts! :) 

RehinaParker's picture
RehinaParker 20 November, 2013 - 14:39

Yes I have been to a concert twice.. the best way to enjoy the music its at disco with your friends or at your room alone :)

Negar1995's picture
Negar1995 1 February, 2014 - 11:28

disco is good for dancing and enjoying. but i prefer concert... and i like going with my friends.