0

Forty-six years since its beginnings, this was Glastonbury’s rainiest year yet. And with the rain came mud, and with the mud came chaos.

8

Recently my best friend came to visit me in France and we went to a concert.

8

The recent news of the death of David Bowie has taken the world by shock. At the age of 69, Bowie died last week from liver cancer, an illness that he managed to hide from just about everyone.

9

I have always been a big fan of music but to be honest, I don't know anyone who has ever overtly disliked it.

15

Each May since 1956 people from across Europe and around the world have gathered around their televisions with friends and family for an extended evening of international entertainment: The Eurovi

7

Have you ever been to a music festival? Although there are quite a few famous music festivals in the UK, I have never been to any of them.

5

Every summer, many music festivals take place across the UK.

9

Now, I’m sure that you’ve heard plenty about how we celebrate Christmas in the UK.

38

Have you ever imagined the world without music? Imagine the world without one musical instrument, one song to sing along to, or one tune to whistle. Imagine a world without dancing.

0

"Have you heard of Band Aid 30?" is a question that I have asked many of my students this week.

Subscribe to Music