3

Music is an almost perpetual presence in our lives; whether it's the latest chart topper playing every time we turn on the radio, or a long-forgotten classic playing in the background when you walk

2

This summer I attended my first music festival with my boyfriend. Unlike the majority of festival-goers we didn't buy tickets. Instead, we volunteered as festival stewards for Oxfam.

6

I recently had the opportunity to go to my first ever music festival. We Love Green was held over a weekend in Parc de Bagatelle, Paris.

12

Many months in Latin America have taught me that this confession may bring shame upon my family. Nevertheless, it has been too long I can no longer hold it in: I like reggaeton music.

78

Playing a musical instrument is a great hobby to have.

19

I am a 90s child. I was born in 1993 and enjoyed everything that the 90s decade had to offer, particularly the music.

37

I love listening to music and will try to do it as much as I can.

56

I'm going to make a guess that all of you reading this probably have a favourite song which has some English lyrics in it?

29

In this day and age it is sometimes difficult to know what a person is famous for. They are always in magazines and on television, but you could not say what their talent was exactly.

21

Formed in 2003 by Simon Cowell, famous in the UK on television shows such as Britain’s Got Talent, Il Divo are a classical band.

Subscribe to Music