If you are into music festivals, then you have probably heard of Bestival.  It takes place every September on the Isle of Wight. As it is at the end of the summer people think it’s their last chance...
24
A few weeks ago, I was sitting in Departures at Orly Airport in Paris with nothing much to do. The people next to me, a man and woman around the age of 30, were having what seemed like a very...
290
Beyoncé Giselle Knowles is an American singer, songwriter, record producer, and actress. She was born on 4th September 1981 in Houston, Texas, and is now one of the most influential and successful...
119
Visiting a festival abroad can be a great reason to travel and a way to experience different cultures. These days there is such a wide range of choice that it’s possible to spend the whole of the...
36
I am no longer surprised by the incredible amounts of British and American music played in clubs and bars all over Spain, and from what I have heard, Europe. Okay, the songs that are played aren’t...
44
This is certainly not a music review; I’m no NME journalist, think of it more as an eye opener (unless you already know him of course). Ray LaMontagne has been serenading me on a daily basis for a...
23