I am no longer surprised by the incredible amounts of British and American music played in clubs and bars all over Spain, and from what I have heard, Europe. Okay, the songs that are played aren’t...
42
This is certainly not a music review; I’m no NME journalist, think of it more as an eye opener (unless you already know him of course). Ray LaMontagne has been serenading me on a daily basis for a...
23
Northern Ireland’s ongoing peace progress brings top music awards show to capital. Over the past decade Belfast has taken a dramatic curve away from its turbulent past of car raids and terrorist...
27
Now I may be twenty years old (going on twenty one), but I wouldn’t describe myself, nor will I ever be able to describe myself, as the sort of person who is able to keep up with, let alone to...
45
This summer, before moving to France to begin my new job as an English assistant, I decided at the last minute to buy a ticket for ‘Bestival’, which is a famous British festival. The festival takes...
20
Glastonbury festival is one of the most vibrant, colourful and energetic events of the British summer and tickets sell out minutes after going on sale. It also is the world’s largest open air...
9