43

Listening to music in a foreign language is a great way to learn vocabulary – just find the words online and use a dictionary for anything you don't know.

11

On the 11th of September, this year's annual Mercury Prize nominations were released with the aim of showcasing the best musical talent in the UK and Ireland.

13

I recently attended a Ben Howard concert at the Hammersmith Apollo in London and it was so incredible that I just had to share my experience.

13

Before MP3 files there were CDs. Further back there were cassette tapes. And long before this – long before the invention of home computers - were LP records, known as vinyl.

24

If you are into music festivals, then you have probably heard of Bestival.  It takes place every September on the Isle of Wight.

297

A few weeks ago, I was sitting in Departures at Orly Airport in Paris with nothing much to do.

120

Beyoncé Giselle Knowles is an American singer, songwriter, record producer, and actress.

36

Visiting a festival abroad can be a great reason to travel and a way to experience different cultures.

45

I am no longer surprised by the incredible amounts of British and American music played in clubs and bars all over Spain, and from what I have heard, Europe.

23

This is certainly not a music review; I’m no NME journalist, think of it more as an eye opener (unless you already know him of course).

Subscribe to Music