Listening to music in a foreign language is a great way to learn vocabulary – just find the words online and use a dictionary for anything you don't know. Or just have songs playing while you do...
42
By: JonnyH
On the 11th of September, this year's annual Mercury Prize nominations were released with the aim of showcasing the best musical talent in the UK and Ireland. Along with this aim, the award tries to...
11
I recently attended a Ben Howard concert at the Hammersmith Apollo in London and it was so incredible that I just had to share my experience. If you don’t know who Ben Howard is, I strongly suggest...
13
Before MP3 files there were CDs. Further back there were cassette tapes. And long before this – long before the invention of home computers - were LP records, known as vinyl. You may think that times...
13
If you are into music festivals, then you have probably heard of Bestival.  It takes place every September on the Isle of Wight. As it is at the end of the summer people think it’s their last chance...
24
A few weeks ago, I was sitting in Departures at Orly Airport in Paris with nothing much to do. The people next to me, a man and woman around the age of 30, were having what seemed like a very...
294