Beyoncé Giselle Knowles is an American singer, songwriter, record producer, and actress. She was born on 4th September 1981 in Houston, Texas, and is now one of the most influential and successful...
115
Visiting a festival abroad can be a great reason to travel and a way to experience different cultures. These days there is such a wide range of choice that it’s possible to spend the whole of the...
36
I am no longer surprised by the incredible amounts of British and American music played in clubs and bars all over Spain, and from what I have heard, Europe. Okay, the songs that are played aren’t...
42
This is certainly not a music review; I’m no NME journalist, think of it more as an eye opener (unless you already know him of course). Ray LaMontagne has been serenading me on a daily basis for a...
23
Northern Ireland’s ongoing peace progress brings top music awards show to capital. Over the past decade Belfast has taken a dramatic curve away from its turbulent past of car raids and terrorist...
27
Now I may be twenty years old (going on twenty one), but I wouldn’t describe myself, nor will I ever be able to describe myself, as the sort of person who is able to keep up with, let alone to...
45