"Have you heard of Band Aid 30?" is a question that I have asked many of my students this week. My question is usually met with a sea of blank faces; it would seem that this charity single is not so...
By: KatB
Music is an almost perpetual presence in our lives; whether it's the latest chart topper playing every time we turn on the radio, or a long-forgotten classic playing in the background when you walk...
3
This summer I attended my first music festival with my boyfriend. Unlike the majority of festival-goers we didn't buy tickets. Instead, we volunteered as festival stewards for Oxfam. We each worked 3...
2
By: ReganS
I recently had the opportunity to go to my first ever music festival. We Love Green was held over a weekend in Parc de Bagatelle, Paris. Whilst, like most music festivals, it boasted an impressive...
6
By: IainG
Many months in Latin America have taught me that this confession may bring shame upon my family. Nevertheless, it has been too long I can no longer hold it in: I like reggaeton music. Reggaeton is...
12
Playing a musical instrument is a great hobby to have. I started playing the piano when I was five years old and still really enjoy it now: it’s a perfect way to relax and cheers me up when I’m...
78