By: KatieP
I love listening to music and will try to do it as much as I can. Whether I'm driving my car or walking somewhere I always have a CD or my iPod playing because I feel music can greatly influence your...
36
By: KatieP
I'm going to make a guess that all of you reading this probably have a favourite song which has some English lyrics in it? Music and songs are a great way to listen to a language to help the learning...
55
By: ReganS
In this day and age it is sometimes difficult to know what a person is famous for. They are always in magazines and on television, but you could not say what their talent was exactly. Yet, at the...
29
By: EmilyM
Formed in 2003 by Simon Cowell, famous in the UK on television shows such as Britain’s Got Talent, Il Divo are a classical band. The members are Carlos Marìn from Spain, Urs Bühler from Switzerland...
21
Listening to music in a foreign language is a great way to learn vocabulary – just find the words online and use a dictionary for anything you don't know. Or just have songs playing while you do...
43
By: JonnyH
On the 11th of September, this year's annual Mercury Prize nominations were released with the aim of showcasing the best musical talent in the UK and Ireland. Along with this aim, the award tries to...
11