Northern Ireland’s ongoing peace progress brings top music awards show to capital.

Over the past decade Belfast has taken a dramatic curve away from its turbulent past of car raids and...

27

Now I may be twenty years old (going on twenty one), but I wouldn’t describe myself, nor will I ever be able to describe myself, as the sort of person who is able to keep up with, let alone to...

43

This summer, before moving to France to begin my new job as an English assistant, I decided at the last minute to buy a ticket for ‘Bestival’, which is a famous British festival. The festival...

20

It’s been a busy few years for Florence Welch. Three years ago nobody knew who she was; now she is the only Florence anybody cares about. The 25-year-old redhead from South London released her...

20

When news of Amy Winehouse's sad death filtered through, it came as a shock. Many would argue it was an accident waiting to happen, that they had been expecting it, a necessary evil of her wild...

36

Has the music industry in the UK been harmed by the negative effects of TV talent shows like The X Factor?

The X Factor is a British TV programme which works as a singing talent...

25