Northern Ireland’s ongoing peace progress brings top music awards show to capital. Over the past decade Belfast has taken a dramatic curve away from its turbulent past of car raids and terrorist...
27
Now I may be twenty years old (going on twenty one), but I wouldn’t describe myself, nor will I ever be able to describe myself, as the sort of person who is able to keep up with, let alone to...
44
This summer, before moving to France to begin my new job as an English assistant, I decided at the last minute to buy a ticket for ‘Bestival’, which is a famous British festival. The festival takes...
20
Glastonbury festival is one of the most vibrant, colourful and energetic events of the British summer and tickets sell out minutes after going on sale. It also is the world’s largest open air...
9
It’s been a busy few years for Florence Welch. Three years ago nobody knew who she was; now she is the only Florence anybody cares about. The 25-year-old redhead from South London released her debut...
20
When news of Amy Winehouse's sad death filtered through, it came as a shock. Many would argue it was an accident waiting to happen, that they had been expecting it, a necessary evil of her wild...
36