Every summer, many music festivals take place across the UK. From Leeds Festival in the north to Bestival on the Isle of Wight (the small island just off the south coast of Britain), festivals are...
3
Now, I’m sure that you’ve heard plenty about how we celebrate Christmas in the UK. Just looking at the other blogs on LearnEnglishTeens, you can learn about cards, TV and traditions, to name just a...
6
Have you ever imagined the world without music? Imagine the world without one musical instrument, one song to sing along to, or one tune to whistle. Imagine a world without dancing. It would be a...
23
"Have you heard of Band Aid 30?" is a question that I have asked many of my students this week. My question is usually met with a sea of blank faces; it would seem that this charity single is not so...
By: KatB
Music is an almost perpetual presence in our lives; whether it's the latest chart topper playing every time we turn on the radio, or a long-forgotten classic playing in the background when you walk...
1
This summer I attended my first music festival with my boyfriend. Unlike the majority of festival-goers we didn't buy tickets. Instead, we volunteered as festival stewards for Oxfam. We each worked 3...