By: KatB
Music is an almost perpetual presence in our lives; whether it's the latest chart topper playing every time we turn on the radio, or a long-forgotten classic playing in the background when you walk...
This summer I attended my first music festival with my boyfriend. Unlike the majority of festival-goers we didn't buy tickets. Instead, we volunteered as festival stewards for Oxfam. We each worked 3...
By: ReganS
I recently had the opportunity to go to my first ever music festival. We Love Green was held over a weekend in Parc de Bagatelle, Paris. Whilst, like most music festivals, it boasted an impressive...
5
By: IainG
Many months in Latin America have taught me that this confession may bring shame upon my family. Nevertheless, it has been too long I can no longer hold it in: I like reggaeton music. Reggaeton is...
12
Playing a musical instrument is a great hobby to have. I started playing the piano when I was five years old and still really enjoy it now: it’s a perfect way to relax and cheers me up when I’m...
70
By: SarahT
I am a 90s child. I was born in 1993 and enjoyed everything that the 90s decade had to offer, particularly the music. From Britney Spears, to the Spice Girls and dancing to the Macarena at school...
18