In my opinion, classical music is a bit like mushrooms! You don’t see the link? Let me explain. When I was younger, I didn’t like mushrooms. They had a horrible texture and no taste at all, and I...
1
On Saturday, one of my friends asked me if I wanted to go to Igloofest with her. Igloofest is an electronic music festival that runs for three weekends during January and February in Montreal, Canada...
11
If you visit a country in Asia you may see a lot of street signs with 'KTV' written on them. These signs are advertising KTV bars. KTV bars are places where people can do karaoke. Karaoke is an...
1
There are so many different aspects to the Christmas period: jumpers, shopping, Christmas markets, decorations, songs. Without them, Christmas just wouldn't feel right. My personal favourite part of...
21
The cello isn’t the most portable of instruments. Of course, it could be worse – I can’t even imagine trying to move a double bass to another country. But as I walked clumsily down the aisle towards...
10
When people think about British music, for the most part they think about the 60s or 70s with the likes of the Beatles and The Rolling Stones or more modern artists like Adele or Ed Sheeran. However...
1