By: IainG

Many months in Latin America have taught me that this confession may bring shame upon my family. Nevertheless, it has been too long I can no longer hold it in:  I like reggaeton music.

...

2

Playing a musical instrument is a great hobby to have. I started playing the piano when I was five years old and still really enjoy it now: it’s a perfect way to relax and cheers me up when I’m...

48
By: SarahT

I am a 90s child. I was born in 1993 and enjoyed everything that the 90s decade had to offer, particularly the music. From Britney Spears, to the Spice Girls and dancing to the Macarena at school...

16
By: KatieP

I love listening to music and will try to do it as much as I can. Whether I'm driving my car or walking somewhere I always have a CD or my iPod playing because I feel music can greatly influence...

30
By: KatieP

I'm going to make a guess that all of you reading this probably have a favourite song which has some English lyrics in it? Music and songs are a great way to listen to a language to help the ...

39
By: ReganS

In this day and age it is sometimes difficult to know what a person is famous for. They are always in magazines and on television, but you could not say what their talent was exactly. Yet, at the...

24