If you visit a country in Asia you may see a lot of street signs with 'KTV' written on them. These signs are advertising KTV bars. KTV bars are places where people can do karaoke. Karaoke is an...
There are so many different aspects to the Christmas period: jumpers, shopping, Christmas markets, decorations, songs. Without them, Christmas just wouldn't feel right. My personal favourite part of...
21
The cello isn’t the most portable of instruments. Of course, it could be worse – I can’t even imagine trying to move a double bass to another country. But as I walked clumsily down the aisle towards...
10
When people think about British music, for the most part they think about the 60s or 70s with the likes of the Beatles and The Rolling Stones or more modern artists like Adele or Ed Sheeran. However...
1
‘Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent’ – Victor Hugo There is certainly no denying that, while a holiday or trip to another country leaves you with...
Ever since I was a young girl my favourite style of music has been jazz and blues. The first ever CD that I bought was Chuck Berry’s Greatest Hits when I was 11 years old. I absolutely loved it and I...
17