In today's world we are constantly surrounded by technology. It's true to say that technology makes our lives easier. However, increasingly scientists are saying that we need to give ourselves a...
12
By: KatB
Humans have been, historically speaking, astonishingly ignorant. Not until comparatively recently did we realise that our small blue and green planet is, in fact, round and not flat. Knowledge was...
6
Closed Circuit Television, usually abbreviated to CCTV, is everywhere in today's society. In fact, when we go about our everyday lives it is virtually impossible to avoid it. If you take a bus to...
1
By: BlakeS
Lots of us have smartphones these days. Smartphones are quite amazing, as one device can do so many things. During my time abroad I’ve relied a lot on my phone to help me. Here are the ten most...
1
By: MeganC
For those of you who haven’t heard of it, the Apple watch is the latest invention from the infamous creators of the iPhone and Apple Mac. As the name suggests, this creation is a device designed to...
13
Technology has become an integral part of our lives. It has transformed our lives in many ways. In many ways, it makes life more convenient for us: we can send messages quickly via the internet, cook...
16