By: EmmaQ
The release of the iPhone 6 and 6 plus this September was greeted with open arms and a touch of chaos. People queued for four days just to be one of the first people in the world to get their hands...
By: IainG
Technology is everywhere.  We see it any place we go and, in fact, almost all of us carry some piece of technology with us every time we leave the house.  What I always forget, though, is just how...
9
By: IainG
This question is something that often seems to be talked about among friends. Most of my own friends think that there is nothing wrong with it, but others – including my mother – think deleting...
28
By: KatieP
Listening to the radio is something which I really like to do. Whether it’s to listen to my favourite songs, catch up on the latest news or just listen to something to help me chill out and relax,...
11
My parents are useless with anything remotely technological. Computers, printers, cameras, mobile phones, iPods … you name it, they can’t use it! Over the Christmas holidays, my parents had to ask...
30
By: IainG
As many of us carry our cameras or phones almost constantly, one particular style of picture is becoming ever more ubiquitous: the selfie, a photo that you take of yourself. The “selfie” is not new;...
21