2

Breweries, cheese-making factories, paper mills, distilleries … we are inquisitive and we pay lots of money to visit these factories and find out how things are made.

1

In one of my classes today we discussed the question of how our lives would be without a phone and I actually felt quite sad to hear how some kids these days cannot survive without their mobiles.

0

In this day and age taking a photograph is easier than ever. There are cameras built into our phones, computers, tablets, iPods ... The way we share photos has also changed.

1

WhatsApps. Facebook messages. Texts. Calls. Instagrams. Snapchats. Tweets.

4

'You know,' said one of my students to me. 'Mega sad face.'

9

Last week the electricity in my flat went out. I had just got home from work and was happily making my tea, when all of a sudden I was surrounded by complete darkness.

63

As part of the 'Facebook generation', we have grown up in a world where access to the internet is constantly at our fingertips and we're able to connect with people at the touch of a button.

13

I am a time traveller. At the moment, I am talking to you from the Dark Ages, where science and technology has been forgotten.

Well … not exactly. But it sure does feel like it!

9

One of the most famous archaeological discoveries in all of history is The Terracota Army.

8

It's easy to be misled by social media.

Subscribe to Science and technology