By: EllaO
I like to think of myself as a creative person with a head buzzing full of imagination, ideas and flashing lightbulbs. One of my favourite past times is photography; having arrived in France on my...
3
By: MeganC
Having recently moved country, I have been relying upon my phone as my sole means of communication with the world. You can imagine my panic, therefore, when I found myself cut off from this world of...
3
By: EmilyW
How many times have you checked your phone today ? Your Facebook ? Your Twitter ? Social media has become a huge part of everyday life, and many people criticise the effect it has, especially on...
2
So last week I finally gave in to the world of smartphone dominance and ordered a Samsung Galaxy s4 and I reluctantly parted with my £7 basic Nokia phone which had served me well for the best part...
2
By: EmmaQ
The release of the iPhone 6 and 6 plus this September was greeted with open arms and a touch of chaos. People queued for four days just to be one of the first people in the world to get their hands...
By: IainG
Technology is everywhere.  We see it any place we go and, in fact, almost all of us carry some piece of technology with us every time we leave the house.  What I always forget, though, is just how...
9