17

In today's world we are constantly surrounded by technology. It's true to say that technology makes our lives easier.

7

Humans have been, historically speaking, astonishingly ignorant. Not until comparatively recently did we realise that our small blue and green planet is, in fact, round and not flat.

2

Closed Circuit Television, usually abbreviated to CCTV, is everywhere in today's society. In fact, when we go about our everyday lives it is virtually impossible to avoid it.

7

Lots of us have smartphones these days. Smartphones are quite amazing, as one device can do so many things. During my time abroad I’ve relied a lot on my phone to help me.

22

For those of you who haven’t heard of it, the Apple watch is the latest invention from the infamous creators of the iPhone and Apple Mac.

18

Technology has become an integral part of our lives. It has transformed our lives in many ways.

24

Phones are now more than just a device used to make calls or send texts.

3

Space tourism is the term used to describe space travel for recreational or leisure purposes. What was once only a dream - described in books such as Arthur C.

10

Wi-Fi: a word which has its own little brother in the form of a complicated password which, no matter how hard you try, you can never guess.

0

Back in England the launch of the Christmas adverts seem to signal the start of the Christmas period; from then it’s viewed as acceptable to start Christmas shopping, watching Christmas films and j

Subscribe to Science and technology