5

Wherever you are in the world there is one word which can be found in any language, no matter what country you are in, and has increasingly become very popular; that word is selfie

2

In 1986, Honda (a company known mainly for its cars and motorbikes) started work on developing a robot which would be able to walk. 28 years later, in 2014, ASIMO was unveiled.

3

When you move abroad technology becomes more important than ever. Our generation has been brought up with technology.

12

I like to think of myself as a creative person with a head buzzing full of imagination, ideas and flashing light bulbs.

12

Having recently moved country, I have been relying upon my phone as my sole means of communication with the world.

4

How many times have you checked your phone today? Your Facebook? Your Twitter?

2
So last week I finally gave in to the world of smartphone dominance and ordered a Samsung Galaxy S4 and I reluctantly parted with my £7 basic Nokia phone which had served me well for the best pa
3

The release of the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus this September was greeted with open arms and a touch of chaos.

9

Technology is everywhere.  We see it any place we go and, in fact, almost all of us carry some piece of technology with us every time we leave the house.  What I always forget, though, is just how

80

This question is something that often seems to be talked about among friends.

Subscribe to Science and technology