Last week the electricity in my flat went out. I had just got home from work and was happily making my tea, when all of a sudden I was surrounded by complete darkness. The lights had gone out, the...
2
As part of the 'Facebook generation', we have grown up in a world where access to the internet is constantly at our fingertips and we're able to connect with people at the touch of a button. Nowadays...
54
I am a time traveller. At the moment, I am talking to you from the Dark Ages, where science and technology has been forgotten. Well … not exactly. But it sure does feel like it! About two and a half...
13
By: DaisyB
One of the most famous archaeological discoveries in all of history is The Terracota Army. It's also called the Terracotta Warriors and Horses and they were found by farmers digging for a well on the...
9
It's easy to be misled by social media. With the sudden rise of social networks over the last decade, we are now able to create our own online identities through the forms of Facebook, Twitter,...
7
In today's world we are constantly surrounded by technology. It's true to say that technology makes our lives easier. However, increasingly scientists are saying that we need to give ourselves a...
17