Technology has become an integral part of our lives. It has transformed our lives in many ways. In many ways, it makes life more convenient for us: we can send messages quickly via the internet, cook...
5
Phones are now more than just a device used to make calls or send texts. For the people of today, phones are multifunctional; besides just using them to keep in touch with others, we can take photos...
1
Space tourism is the term used to describe space travel for recreational or leisure purposes. What was once only a dream - described in books such as Arthur C. Clarke's 2001: A Space Odyssey - is now...
2
Wi-Fi: a word which has its own little brother in the form of a complicated password which, no matter how hard you try, you can never guess. A word which is so often stuck to the inside of windows in...
8
By: ChloeF
Back in England the launch of the Christmas adverts seem to signal the start of the Christmas period; from then it’s viewed as acceptable to start Christmas shopping, watching Christmas films and...
By: MeganS
Wherever you are in the world there is one word which can be found in any language, no matter what country you are in, and has increasingly become very popular; that word is selfie. Over the past...
5