In 1986, Honda (a company known mainly for its cars and motorbikes) started work on developing a robot which would be able to walk. 28 years later, in 2014, ASIMO was unveiled. ASIMO is currently the...
When you move abroad technology becomes more important than ever. Our generation has been brought up with technology therefore, not only is it comforting to have our daily dose of technology at our...
1
By: EllaO
I like to think of myself as a creative person with a head buzzing full of imagination, ideas and flashing lightbulbs. One of my favourite past times is photography; having arrived in France on my...
4
By: MeganC
Having recently moved country, I have been relying upon my phone as my sole means of communication with the world. You can imagine my panic, therefore, when I found myself cut off from this world of...
3
By: EmilyW
How many times have you checked your phone today? Your Facebook? Your Twitter? Social media has become a huge part of everyday life, and many people criticise the effect it has, especially on young...
4
So last week I finally gave in to the world of smartphone dominance and ordered a Samsung Galaxy s4 and I reluctantly parted with my £7 basic Nokia phone which had served me well for the best part...
2