My computer desktop is a bit like my handbag: it’s full of things I either don’t need or don’t use, it looks untidy, and I’m not quite sure where a lot of the stuff has come from. Looking at my...
72
In recent years, climate change has been a much talked about issue, with many debates over its possible impact on the world, and some even going so far as to question its very existence. However,...
51
By today’s standards, my mobile phone is pretty rubbish. It’s a Nokia 1616. If that doesn’t mean much to you (it’s not the kind of phone you see advertised on television), all you need to know is...
72
By: JohnM
A few weeks ago, while I was home for Easter in Scotland, I went to the cinema with my friends. We were going to see ‘The Hunger Games’, and I was really looking forward to it. So, like always, we...
23
There are many different social network sites in use today, but none have changed the way in which we communicate more than Facebook. Facebook has surprised many people, and changed our lives in...
22
Facebook. It doesn’t matter where you are in the world; you always seem to be within reach of it. With new technology meaning your exact location can be pinpointed and published online in seconds;...
29