Wi-Fi: a word which has its own little brother in the form of a complicated password which, no matter how hard you try, you can never guess. A word which is so often stuck to the inside of windows in...
11
By: ChloeF
Back in England the launch of the Christmas adverts seem to signal the start of the Christmas period; from then it’s viewed as acceptable to start Christmas shopping, watching Christmas films and...
Wherever you are in the world there is one word which can be found in any language, no matter what country you are in, and has increasingly become very popular; that word is selfie. Over the past...
5
In 1986, Honda (a company known mainly for its cars and motorbikes) started work on developing a robot which would be able to walk. 28 years later, in 2014, ASIMO was unveiled. ASIMO is currently the...
2
When you move abroad technology becomes more important than ever. Our generation has been brought up with technology. Not only is it comforting to have our daily dose of technology at our fingertips...
3
By: EllaO
I like to think of myself as a creative person with a head buzzing full of imagination, ideas and flashing light bulbs. One of my favourite pasttimes is photography; having arrived in France on my...
12