By: KatieP
Listening to the radio is something which I really like to do. Whether it’s to listen to my favourite songs, catch up on the latest news or just listen to something to help me chill out and relax,...
12
My parents are useless with anything remotely technological. Computers, printers, cameras, mobile phones, iPods … you name it, they can’t use it! Over the Christmas holidays, my parents had to ask...
30
By: IainG
As many of us carry our cameras or phones almost constantly, one particular style of picture is becoming ever more ubiquitous: the selfie, a photo that you take of yourself. The “selfie” is not new;...
24
In E. M. Forster’s short story, ‘The Machine Stops’, he talks about ‘The Machine’, which is worshipped by the majority of people in the world of the book. In the story, the world's population is...
65
Many of us still don't think that we need to recycle or can't be bothered. Sometimes choosing the correct bin to put our rubbish in and emptying them feels like too much effort. Realistically,...
9
Next time you’re in a public place, take a look around you, and count how many people are using their phones. I can tell you now that it is probably more than half, whether you’re on public transport...
43