Let’s go back to Stockholm in the year 1628. On the 10th of August a huge Swedish warship called VASA leaves the harbour of Stockholm on its first (maiden) voyage. On board are not only sailors and...
24
My computer desktop is a bit like my handbag: it’s full of things I either don’t need or don’t use, it looks untidy, and I’m not quite sure where a lot of the stuff has come from. Looking at my...
72
In recent years, climate change has been a much talked about issue, with many debates over its possible impact on the world, and some even going so far as to question its very existence. However,...
34
By today’s standards, my mobile phone is pretty rubbish. It’s a Nokia 1616. If that doesn’t mean much to you (it’s not the kind of phone you see advertised on television), all you need to know is...
72
By: JohnM
A few weeks ago, while I was home for Easter in Scotland, I went to the cinema with my friends. We were going to see ‘The Hunger Games’, and I was really looking forward to it. So, like always, we...
23
There are many different social network sites in use today, but none have changed the way in which we communicate more than Facebook. Facebook has surprised many people, and changed our lives in...
22