As a new resident of Provence, upon arrival in Marseille airport I couldn't ignore the number of football shirts proudly worn by the city's residents. 'Droit du bût', the club's famous motto, which...
Most people have never heard of Ultimate before. When you say the word Frisbee, you might think of throwing a Frisbee on the beach or in a park or even with your dog. But Ultimate Frisbee, or...
By: EllaO
As a tennis fan, I love watching all the major tournaments on the TV, but there is nothing better than seeing the action close-up. Apart from the prices, Wimbledon has everything down to a tee; the...
Wherever you live in the world, you have probably noticed that the Football World Cup 2014 is taking place in Brazil at the moment. I personally don’t watch football and don’t support a particular...
10
This week, the "Giro d'Italia", a cycling tour of Italy, passed through the region where I am spending my year abroad. The race began on the 9th of May in Dublin, Northern Ireland, and after two...
8
By: JaredT
I used to love catching butterflies as a young child. I would holiday down in picturesque Somerset, in the south west of England, with my family in the summer. There, with my sister, I would chase...
8