Sport

Five reasons to work out

VidaBlogger2017

I’m sure we all know by now that exercise is great for you. But let’s be honest, sometimes finding that motivation to work out can be a little difficult. So, in this post, I am going to share my top five reasons for working out.

1. Exercise can completely change your mood!

When you work out, your body produces endorphins, which will give you a rush of euphoria and happiness. You will feel better after a workout than you did before it. Next time you’re having a bad day, try going for a fast-paced run or taking a spinning class, and the day won’t seem so bad after all.

2. Exercising is sociable.

Whenever I move to a new city to study or work, I look for exercise classes to do. You meet like-minded people, you can support each other during a difficult workout and you all share a collective feeling of euphoria when the class finishes!

3. Exercise makes you feel confident.

We all know the physical effects of exercise on our bodies but we don’t always talk about the mental effects. Exercise might give you a feeling of confidence from being comfortable with your body and appearance. This new confidence might even help in your social or work life.

4. It helps to relieve stress.

Focusing on lifting weights or going for a run can help you forget the problems and stress of daily life, studies or work. During exams, I always spend an hour a day in the gym. It makes me feel less anxious and it also helps me to sleep those important eight hours the night before a big exam.

5. Finally, exercise makes us feel strong, fit and healthy!

Every day, the 20 minutes on the treadmill get easier, the weights feel lighter and you feel a great sense of achievement. It's a great feeling doing something you couldn’t do before and knowing it’s a result of your hard work.

So, next time you’re feeling down, put your trainers on and get sweating. It might not be easy but I promise you will feel so much better once you have finished!

Do you exercise regularly? What benefits of it do you feel?

Solorzano_Evelyn's picture
Solorzano_Evelyn 28 June, 2020 - 19:29

Exercise is excellent for health, however, I have not been exercising since March anymore, due to the Covid pandemic.
However, I regularly do sports on weekends with my cousins ​​and brothers.
On the other hand, when I was exercising I had energy, I was in a good mood and I released stress from homework and work. Also, lose weight before I weighed 66 kilograms now I weigh 58 kilograms

1 user has voted.
LinhNguyen_2208's picture
LinhNguyen_2208 22 June, 2020 - 17:02

I and my mother often do aerobics to keep our body fit. To me, after doing exercises such as doing aerobics, playing basketball, or running, I feel very comfortable and not stressful. Besides, I think that I seem very flexible and agile. Doing exercises regularly makes us receive lots of benefits to our health. So, I encourage and hope everybody will exercise as much as they can do.

1 user has voted.
pomelina's picture
pomelina 24 April, 2020 - 11:28

Exercising is very important for everything, I usually try to do it three times a week even though I usually end up doing it more days. It motivates you a lot to continue with your day to day and more now that we can leave the house, it is also a great way to distract ourselves a little. it is wonderful

ItzelBP's picture
ItzelBP 24 April, 2020 - 07:21

ItzelBP
I did exercise some years ago but now I do not
The exercise can completely change you style life, well, the endorphins are produced by the brain, is kind of drugs but is natural, after a bad day you can try run, do something and you win resistence with that but all the week, do something for you feel well and relaxed, you can use for be sociable for example, speak, walk, sing, go to the park and tpgether stay in shape (be fit), amd their feel are good, do exercise is necessary because is the way when i can feel reliable by myself, decrease the stress, less anxious, help to sleep and wake up with energy and intention, when you do exercise you can feel more strong and healty, when you do something for 20-30 minutes per day your body will have strength and patience because the oxygen go into your body easier

GidalthyMW's picture
GidalthyMW 23 April, 2020 - 02:40

In this quarantine I really miss do exercise out, I am agree with this article "finding the motivation can be difficult" especially in the morning but the exercise is fundamental for a good health and good life,is good for mental health. it helps us to look good and feel good about ourselves, of cours complement with a good diet and good sleep (healthy habits), sometimes when my class in the university ended, I went to the park, and that help me to relieved the stress.is really satisyng feel sweat for a good workout!
I recommend cycling, you reaally will enjoy this if you like the speed!

NicasioPadilla's picture
NicasioPadilla 22 April, 2020 - 21:18

Nicasio Eduardo P. H.
This article, he talks about exercising. I've been working out forever. I've trained both inside and outside my house. Because it's important, from the beginning, health, this helps to have better health and helps the heart as any sport would. Apart from that, to do so and to dedicate the necessary time, you are relieved by the stress that many of us have day by day and relaxes you first and foremost. Also, it helps to socialize, since among people we help us to exercise better and better. And it helps us feel stronger, and with it see us better, with a better body shape and more confident. So many benefits, we don't realize!!!

brendapcm's picture
brendapcm 22 April, 2020 - 21:01

The article talks about the importance of exercising and personally, I think it is extremely important to do it, since this brings good health as a benefit and, consequently, a good physical appearance personally, I personally exercise because I got used to it since I was little and how the article says brings benefits apart as a good attitude and it helps me feel good about myself. It is important that we all take importance to exercise, as this helps our health and keeps us more active. we should at least walk 20 minutes a day and dedicate a routine to stay healthy. Brenda Paola CM

Mem003's picture
Mem003 22 April, 2020 - 20:29

Yes, when I was a child I practiced soccer and karate. Currently I practice swimming three days a week, and the truth is that swimming is the sport I love, because I have learned many swimming techniques and also because I live in a state where it is very hot and refreshing in the pool is very cool. Practice sports is good for health since it keeps you doing a physical activity that helps you stay healthy and also helps you avoid diseases. Practicing swimming I have felt better and healthier because before training swimming I did not practice any sport or physical activity. What this article says is right because practicing a sport changes your lifestyle and also your habits. Guillermo Arturo L.C.

SamuelCDM94's picture
SamuelCDM94 22 April, 2020 - 19:50

I have to admit that I don´t work out as often as I probably should. Anyway, everytime I work out I feel most of these benefits, especially when I do it with some friends. I think working out together is the best way of doing some exercise, because you´re not just exercising your body, you're having a great time with your friends too!
Samuel

PabloSO's picture
PabloSO 22 April, 2020 - 17:56

Exercise is something very important in our life, and this is demonstrated through the quality of life of people in which sports play a fundamental role because each person is free to choose each sport and stay fit and healthy. Besides, I think that the sport is a good way to have your own rutine and don't be stressed. Also, exercising keep us away from technology and get new friends. However I sometimes do exercise because I live a little far away from the city and sometimes there is no time. The benefits of exercise are five as mentioned in the text, which are the following: change your mood, become you more sociable, make you feel confident, help to relieve stress and makes us feel strong, fit and healthy.

Nsharidpv's picture
Nsharidpv 22 April, 2020 - 14:49

I think that exercise is very important for everyone but the school, work or other activities prevent that people can do it, but some people try hard to do exercise between activities or setting an hour for this. I know that exercise is cool, healthy because help to stay in shape. I don’t exercise because I´m not good for do exercise in home or alone, but in the day I up and down stairs and I walk to school, just to mention a few key examples. But do exercise in a gym is not the only solution for do exercise in the day, also we can go to a park for walk or play sports.
Nabila PV

garcedo's picture
garcedo 22 April, 2020 - 09:53

A few years ago, I started to play volleyball in a sports club in my town. I've notice the big change my body and mind has experimented. Now, I am more or less fit and I am more positive than the time I didn't do exercise. Moreover, I love playing volleyball and it helps me to relieve all the stress that exams give me. It's obvious that working out helps us having a healthy lifestyle and positively minded.

Ivyfzz's picture
Ivyfzz 22 April, 2020 - 04:26

i think this article means a lot for our health in general because as it is said in the article, excercising yourself at least twenty min or one hour per day make us feel more happy ,strong and healthy. I used to go to the gym everyday, that was a part of my daily routine and that was enough for me to feel healthy and confident of myself , and now that we are in quarantine and we can't go out , you realize how much you miss that feeling of been excercising yourself so now more than ever i love excercising at home , it helps me to de-stressed!

IVANAFZ

daniel2206's picture
daniel2206 22 April, 2020 - 02:06

Find the motivation to work out sometimes can be a little difficult, in this article we can find out some good reasons to work out, for example; exercise can completely change your mood, work out make your body to produce endorphins which will give you a rush of euphoria and happiness. Exercise is sociable, exercise in the city will make you able to meet new people, maybe you could meet the love of your life while making exercise, equally, exercise can help you to relieve stress, in conclusion exercise can be very beneficial to health and keep you on fit. -- Daniel Alejandro SP --

ginarl's picture
ginarl 22 April, 2020 - 01:54

GEORGINA RL
Currently I have been exercising since a month at home for the situation we are going through. Since the first week i decided to do exercises for lose weight. The firts day I started with a routine cardio. i felt bad because my body isn,t used to exercise. The next week i felt better with more energy in the body. The next weeks i started to see that I had lost weight and that motived me for continued to do exercise because a i felt good with my body. In conclusion do exercise is good for the health good for both physical and mental,it help us with stress and especially it help to feel good about ourselves.

iwantmoney's picture
iwantmoney 22 April, 2020 - 01:36

Reading this article i consider that working out it could be a great strategy to reduce the stress because can help us to forget our troubles, work, and we even can treat some mental, emotional and pshysical problems.
I say it seeing that i do exercise three times a week, no an intense one compared to other athletic people, but i jog in the afternoons from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m., i like it since i enjoy the environment and i think it´s good for clearing mind. Besides, i´ve noticed more energy and encouragement when i do my daily activities like getting up early or getting less tired despite having been working for hours.
So, yes! Everyboby should try it!
Nallely P L

EC2020's picture
EC2020 22 April, 2020 - 01:34

Well, I am not a person who exercise a lot, I tried to be a healthy person, but I really can´t do that much, I am just try to do thirty minutes of belly dancing workout every day to relax, because if I don´t, I can´t sleep at the night, helps to forget everything and relieve stress, and learn the dance steps. And, I agree that the exercise can make you feel better, physical and emotional, because, I think, you can feel the power of your body, you can really do everything that you propose, and that it is so exciting. SalmaCSF

edlinhrra16's picture
edlinhrra16 21 April, 2020 - 21:22

Yes, I can say that I do exercise , in my week I usually play basketball and do yoga. it is actually new for me but I'm very excited of trying somethin new, on the other hand the I play basketball since elementary school wich has brought lots of beneficts to me like more height, better physical condition and better decition making and the yoga give me more flexibility also I feel less stress in my day by day and I feel more comfortable, I think doing exercise is one of the easiest form of being happy with yourself. Edlin A.H.M.

DanielaNL's picture
DanielaNL 21 April, 2020 - 20:43

If i try it, I would come again to this article to share the results and how my life would change it. I have some doubts about where do it, because of the virus we cant go out but after it, is better do it in a gym or in the house?

1 user has voted.
DanielaNL's picture
DanielaNL 21 April, 2020 - 20:37

I don’t do exercise, but I really thinking of do it while we are in quarantine to relax myself and help me to feel better with my body. I’m enchanting with the information about our bodies producing endorphins and how they help us to feel happy.

1 user has voted.
OscarA14012001111's picture
OscarA14012001111 21 April, 2020 - 18:02

OSCAR
In my opinion, I think that playing sports is very important for health, it helps us feel better about ourselves, for example, I exercise at home every day and I also go running, but now with this situation of the coronavirus I no longer go out. I only exercise at home like sit-ups, push-ups, etc, I also like to go play soccer, I almost play soccer every day, since I started exercising I have felt much better with more health, stronger, better with myself, ,, so to people who do not exercise at all I recommend that you do it and you will feel much better about yourself and you will feel strong, or the same if you start to practice any sport

SpraY's picture
SpraY 16 April, 2020 - 18:35

Sport is very important in our life. I recomend any sport activities. BUT how to get a motivation? In my example I train with my friend. Together it is easier. So you must write to your friend right now and go on gym or pitch or pool with him/her. Enjoy. Goodluck.

nurypelaez60's picture
nurypelaez60 5 February, 2020 - 18:56

Exercise is healthy and good for both physical and mental health apart from that it helps us to look good and feel good about ourselves helps us to learn a little our body by knowing what muscle we exercise and how often to do or hurt ourselves. makes us happy because we release success which makes us feel happy

MariaBenitez5's picture
MariaBenitez5 5 February, 2020 - 18:54

when you exercise your body is very better because you are take care and you are healthy,with this activity you can do friends and your life is very happy

NikolBarbosa11's picture
NikolBarbosa11 5 February, 2020 - 18:51

I think that the sport is a good manner to express and dont be stressed, also is good for the health and is a good used time, this can help us to dont use a lot the technology

Blaabjerg's picture
Blaabjerg 9 May, 2018 - 07:44

I go to soccer two times in the week, so I do more soccer exercises. sometimes I go for a run

the benefits are:
I get in shape.
I will be happy about my body
and soccer is a team game, so I have get more friends

SLMT's picture
SLMT 3 April, 2018 - 08:47

I used to join spinning class every evening.Before spinning class,I run about an hour .And after the class, I sometimes join Yoga club too. But spinning time is the best one for me. It is one of ways of releasing stress.It not only lose my weight but also helps my mental problems such as fatigue and stress. I was so sad because of my heavy weight.Almost everyone tease me. That’s why I started to join spinning club. After one month,I lost 10lbs .After 3 months,I lost 35 lbs and I got my goal.As the writer said ,It really improve my self confidence .That’s why I can’t break up with spinning club until now.