OK, confession time! I have never been particularly sporty. Maybe it was because my PE classes at school consisted mainly of running round a freezing race track in the driving wind and rain once a...
9
When listing off sports, many would raise their eyebrow at the mention of dance. This is despite the fact that dancers have just as rigorous training regimes as rugby players do, for example. For...
11
By: AlexC
Squash has always been a sport close to my heart; my dad taught me to play aged 14 and since then I have always found friends or a club to play with. It's a bit of a strange sport, always hitting a...
1
By: DaisyB
British children generally learn how to ride a bike at a young age after being taught by their parents. I am an exception to that rule. It’s not my dad’s fault – he tried to teach me, I remember...
9
By: MarkC
I have been in Limoges for a month now. Since living here I have tried to integrate into the local community and one way I have found to do this is by following the local rugby team.  I decided to...
1
By: NaomiK
Running is free, it’s easy and now it’s becoming cool as well. Many people do not have enough time to play a team sport, so instead they have started going running. In the past, jogging in the...
4