By: MarkC
I have been in Limoges for a month now. Since living here I have tried to integrate into the local community and one way I have found to do this is by following the local rugby team.  I decided to...
1
By: NaomiK
Running is free, it’s easy and now it’s becoming cool as well. Many people do not have enough time to play a team sport, so instead they have started going running. In the past, jogging in the...
4
The town where I live in France (St Amand Montrond)  is a little like stepping back in time. There are hardly any cars on the street, this makes a nice change from the busy of streets of London which...
8
We Brits love rugby. Don’t let people tell you football is our national sport; any decent person will tell you that our hearts belong to the wonderful sport of rugby. Since I began living abroad, I...
2
By: JonnyB
Skateboarding, sport climbing, karate, baseball and surfing – all sports given the go-ahead for the 2020 Olympic Games to be held in Tokyo. Not on the list, though, is squash, a racket sport that...
3
By: MarkC
In this post I would like to tell you about a strange and sad football experience that I had many years ago.   On May 6th 2006 I was studying in my first year at Northumbria University and it was...
1