By: EllieH

It was obvious from a young age that I was never going to be a dancer. What I gather from childhood stories is that “she’s just very tall for her age,” was a kind way of my dance teachers saying...

15

Working at the same time as being an au pair is quite a challenge – I am currently living in France, living with a lovely family and looking after their two young children mornings and evenings...

7

At first, there may not seem to be many obvious connections between learning a language and playing a sport. However, look a little closer and you will see that there are in fact many similarities...

2
By: AimeeW

Despite many people I know loving Sport, I have spent my whole life declining sporting activities. I am most definitely a team player, but when it comes to team sports I would much rather watch...

9

Yesterday I went to my first exercise class in France. Usually when I am in the UK I try to go to the gym two or three times per week. However, only on a very successful week (which is not very...

8
By: JoR

Last summer, I tried to teach my brother yoga. It didn't go well, and throughout our practice he said, "This isn't sport - this is just stretching!" The next morning, however,...

15