By: EmilyW
Recently, I got an email from my student union advertising new and exciting things to do in the town of Durham. One option, much to my surprise, was to join the quidditch team! Quidditch is the main...
7
I do not usually let people down when we've made plans, but when I woke up at 5.30am I didn’t want to go and climb a mountain. However, I had said yes, so off I went to meet the teachers and...
3
As a new resident of Provence, upon arrival in Marseille airport I couldn't ignore the number of football shirts proudly worn by the city's residents. 'Droit du bût', the club's famous motto, which...
Most people have never heard of Ultimate before. When you say the word Frisbee, you might think of throwing a Frisbee on the beach or in a park or even with your dog. But Ultimate Frisbee, or...
By: EllaO
As a tennis fan, I love watching all the major tournaments on the TV, but there is nothing better than seeing the action close-up. Apart from the prices, Wimbledon has everything down to a tee: the...
2
Wherever you live in the world, you have probably noticed that the Football World Cup 2014 is taking place in Brazil at the moment. I personally don’t watch football and don’t support a particular...
13