By: KatieP
Winter and Christmas are now fully on their way. It is getting colder, darker and wetter outside, so I decided that to try and keep fit whilst I am living here in Germany I would join a gym. Where I...
16
By: EllieH
It was obvious from a young age that I was never going to be a dancer. What I gather from childhood stories is that “she’s just very tall for her age,” was a kind way of my dance teachers saying that...
15
Working at the same time as being an au pair is quite a challenge – I am currently living in France, living with a lovely family and looking after their two young children mornings and evenings...
7
At first, there may not seem to be many obvious connections between learning a language and playing a sport. However, look a little closer and you will see that there are in fact many similarities...
2
By: AimeeW
Despite many people I know loving Sport, I have spent my whole life declining sporting activities. I am most definitely a team player, but when it comes to team sports I would much rather watch than...
9
Yesterday I went to my first exercise class in France. Usually when I am in the UK I try to go to the gym two or three times per week. However, only on a very successful week (which is not very...
8