The town where I live in France (St Amand Montrond)  is a little like stepping back in time. There are hardly any cars on the street, this makes a nice change from the busy of streets of London which...
8
We Brits love rugby. Don’t let people tell you football is our national sport; any decent person will tell you that our hearts belong to the wonderful sport of rugby. Since I began living abroad, I...
2
By: JonnyB
Skateboarding, sport climbing, karate, baseball and surfing – all sports given the go-ahead for the 2020 Olympic Games to be held in Tokyo. Not on the list, though, is squash, a racket sport that...
3
By: MarkC
In this post I would like to tell you about a strange and sad football experience that I had many years ago.   On May 6th 2006 I was studying in my first year at Northumbria University and it was...
1
Snowdon is the highest mountain in Wales, located in Snowdonia National Park. It stands at one thousand and eighty-five metres above sea level, and from the top you can get stunning views of the...
3
How many sports stars can you name? Whether it's five, ten, or thirty, I imagine that 90% of them would be male. Even in today's society, which claims to have gender equality, it seems that female...
3