By: AimeeW
Despite many people I know loving Sport, I have spent my whole life declining sporting activities. I am most definitely a team player, but when it comes to team sports I would much rather watch than...
9
Yesterday I went to my first exercise class in France. Usually when I am in the UK I try to go to the gym two or three times per week. However, only on a very successful week (which is not very...
8
By: JoR
Last summer, I tried to teach my brother yoga. It didn't go well, and throughout our practice he said, "This isn't sport - this is just stretching!" The next morning, however, he...
15
By: IainG
Sport and, more specifically, football has an awesome power to unite people from all sorts of cultural backgrounds and nowhere is this more true than in my favourite continent of them all, Latin...
6
In April next year, I am going to run the London Marathon! The London Marathon is one of the largest marathons in the world - last year there were 36, 748 runners! Many runners choose to run for...
10
You will need: • 1 x pair of running trainers • 1 x pair of shorts • 1 x T-shirt • Lots of training • Lots of enthusiasm • A willingness to try really hard Last weekend, I mixed all of these...
10