By: MarkC
In this post I would like to tell you about a strange and sad football experience that I had many years ago.   On May 6th 2006 I was studying in my first year at Northumbria University and it was...
1
Snowdon is the highest mountain in Wales, located in Snowdonia National Park. It stands at one thousand and eighty-five metres above sea level, and from the top you can get stunning views of the...
3
How many sports stars can you name? Whether it's five, ten, or thirty, I imagine that 90% of them would be male. Even in today's society, which claims to have gender equality, it seems that female...
3
By: ChloeF
Summer has officially arrived in the UK, and with that means Wimbledon has now hit our screens. Now, I’m sure there are many people who this means nothing to, so let me explain: Wimbledon is a famous...
6
By: KatB
Freedom is a fundamental human right, one which should be valued most highly. There are countless instances around the world in which basic freedoms are routinely ignored. Freedom of speech,...
5
When people think of winter sports, they usually think of ice skating, skiing or snowboarding. Without a doubt, these are some of the most popular winter sports - although, thanks to artificial snow...
4