By: JoR
Last summer, I tried to teach my brother yoga. It didn't go well, and throughout our practice he said, "This isn't sport - this is just stretching!" The next morning, however, he...
15
By: IainG
Sport and, more specifically, football has an awesome power to unite people from all sorts of cultural backgrounds and nowhere is this more true than in my favourite continent of them all, Latin...
6
In April next year, I am going to run the London Marathon! The London Marathon is one of the largest marathons in the world - last year there were 36, 748 runners! Many runners choose to run for...
10
You will need: • 1 x pair of running trainers • 1 x pair of shorts • 1 x T-shirt • Lots of training • Lots of enthusiasm • A willingness to try really hard Last weekend, I mixed all of these...
10
Millions of people all over the world enjoy sport, whether they enjoying taking part in it, or watching it. This is one of the reasons that sport is such an effective way to meet new people and make...
11
By: JaredT
Barcelona is a city of culture; home of Antonio Gaudí, the Sagrada Família and to a lesser extent, for those that have been, those annoying whistles that are sold down Las Ramblas! Yet as a football...
13