Working at the same time as being an au pair is quite a challenge – I am currently living in France, living with a lovely family and looking after their two young children mornings and evenings...
8
At first, there may not seem to be many obvious connections between learning a language and playing a sport. However, look a little closer and you will see that there are in fact many similarities...
2
By: AimeeW
Despite many people I know loving Sport, I have spent my whole life declining sporting activities. I am most definitely a team player, but when it comes to team sports I would much rather watch than...
9
Yesterday I went to my first exercise class in France. Usually when I am in the UK I try to go to the gym two or three times per week. However, only on a very successful week (which is not very...
10
By: JoR
Last summer, I tried to teach my brother yoga. It didn't go well, and throughout our practice he said, "This isn't sport - this is just stretching!" The next morning, however, he...
16
By: IainG
Sport and, more specifically, football has an awesome power to unite people from all sorts of cultural backgrounds and nowhere is this more true than in my favourite continent of them all, Latin...
6