You will need: • 1 x pair of running trainers • 1 x pair of shorts • 1 x T-shirt • Lots of training • Lots of enthusiasm • A willingness to try really hard Last weekend, I mixed all of these...
10
Millions of people all over the world enjoy sport, whether they enjoying taking part in it, or watching it. This is one of the reasons that sport is such an effective way to meet new people and make...
11
By: JaredT
Barcelona is a city of culture; home of Antonio Gaudí, the Sagrada Família and to a lesser extent, for those that have been, those annoying whistles that are sold down Las Ramblas! Yet as a football...
13
By: EllieH
I’d heard quite a few of my friends in England talk about “boxercise” (a keep-fit boxing class), so when a new French friend of mine invited me to a class in Nantes I was really quite excited. I...
6
By: JaredT
The English Premier League is said to be the best in the world. Players from all across the globe come here to make a name for themselves. After all, the Spanish league may have Messi and Ronaldo,...
6
By: SteveM
I have played football all my life and could happily sit here and type pages and pages about the reasons why it really is ‘the beautiful game’. Today though, I just want to tell you about some of...
17