1

Most people have never heard of Ultimate before. When you say the word Frisbee, you might think of throwing a Frisbee on the beach or in a park or even with your dog.

3

As a tennis fan, I love watching all the major tournaments on the TV, but there is nothing better than seeing the action close-up.

15

Wherever you live in the world, you have probably noticed that the Football World Cup 2014 is taking place in Brazil at the moment.

8

This week, the "Giro d'Italia", a cycling tour of Italy, passed through the region where I am spending my year abroad.

8

I used to love catching butterflies as a young child. I would holiday down in picturesque Somerset, in the south west of England, with my family in the summer.

13

I am really not a sporty person. I have never enjoyed playing, watching or even reading about sports.

23

Yesterday I was invited to watch a volleyball match at the local stadium. It was a home game so my town, Molfetta, was playing against Trento, a team from the North of Italy.

17

Winter and Christmas are now fully on their way. It is getting colder, darker and wetter outside, so I decided that to try and keep fit whilst I am living here in Germany I would join a gym.

16

It was obvious from a young age that I was never going to be a dancer. What I gather from childhood stories is that “she’s just very tall for her age,” was a kind way of my dance teachers saying th

8

Working at the same time as being an au pair is quite a challenge – I am currently living in France, living with a lovely family and looking after their two young children mornings and evenings aro

Subscribe to Sport