By: JaredT

The English Premier League is said to be the best in the world. Players from all across the globe come here to make a name for themselves. After all, the Spanish league may have Messi and Ronaldo...

6
By: SteveM

I have played football all my life and could happily sit here and type pages and pages about the reasons why it really is ‘the beautiful game’. Today though, I just want to tell you about some of...

16
By: EmilyM

I’ve been training in karate for over seven years now and I am a brown belt. I would like to share how karate has helped me develop as a person and provided me with the tools for self-defence....

60

It’s that time of year again: Wimbledon is back on our screens, everyone has gone tennis mad and the weather has taken a turn for the worse (although saying that, as I write this the sun is in...

17

I could hardly call myself a tennis expert. In fact, I still struggle to understand the rules. However, I am once again hooked on the competition, and thought I'd post my feelings so far as it has...

10

I don’t know about you, but my feelings towards running seem to change more often than I would like them to. I go through phases of really not enjoying it, followed by being almost obsessed by it...

53