By: JaredT
Barcelona is a city of culture; home of Antonio Gaudí, the Sagrada Família and to a lesser extent, for those that have been, those annoying whistles that are sold down Las Ramblas! Yet as a football...
13
By: EllieH
I’d heard quite a few of my friends in England talk about “boxercise” (a keep-fit boxing class), so when a new French friend of mine invited me to a class in Nantes I was really quite excited. I...
6
By: JaredT
The English Premier League is said to be the best in the world. Players from all across the globe come here to make a name for themselves. After all, the Spanish league may have Messi and Ronaldo,...
6
By: SteveM
I have played football all my life and could happily sit here and type pages and pages about the reasons why it really is ‘the beautiful game’. Today though, I just want to tell you about some of...
17
By: EmilyM
I’ve been training in karate for over seven years now and I am a brown belt. I would like to share how karate has helped me develop as a person and provided me with the tools for self-defence....
60
It’s that time of year again: Wimbledon is back on our screens, everyone has gone tennis mad and the weather has taken a turn for the worse (although saying that, as I write this the sun is in fact...
17