By: EmilyM

I’ve been training in karate for over seven years now and I am a brown belt. I would like to share how karate has helped me develop as a person and provided me with the tools for self-defence....

59

It’s that time of year again: Wimbledon is back on our screens, everyone has gone tennis mad and the weather has taken a turn for the worse (although saying that, as I write this the sun is in...

16

I could hardly call myself a tennis expert. In fact, I still struggle to understand the rules. However, I am once again hooked on the competition, and thought I'd post my feelings so far as it has...

9

I don’t know about you, but my feelings towards running seem to change more often than I would like them to. I go through phases of really not enjoying it, followed by being almost obsessed by it...

52

The Grand National is an iconic horse race which happens every year in April at Aintree Racecourse in Liverpool in England. It started in 1839 and is still a very popular event today in the UK....

15

If you haven’t practised yoga yet, you probably think it’s a kind of exercise for people with extremely flexible bodies or maybe for hippies. Not true! Speaking as someone with virtually non-...

62