8

Working at the same time as being an au pair is quite a challenge – I am currently living in France, living with a lovely family and looking after their two young children mornings and evenings aro

2

At first, there may not seem to be many obvious connections between learning a language and playing a sport.

9

Despite many people I know loving Sport, I have spent my whole life declining sporting activities.

10

Yesterday I went to my first exercise class in France. Usually when I am in the UK I try to go to the gym two or three times per week.

20

Last summer, I tried to teach my brother yoga.

6

Sport and, more specifically, football has an awesome power to unite people from all sorts of cultural backgrounds and nowhere is this more true than in my favourite continent of them all, Latin Am

10

In April next year, I am going to run the London Marathon! The London Marathon is one of the largest marathons in the world - last year there were 36, 748 runners!

10

You will need:

13

Millions of people all over the world enjoy sport, whether they enjoying taking part in it, or watching it.

14

Barcelona is a city of culture; home of Antonio Gaudí, the Sagrada Família and to a lesser extent, for those that have been, those annoying whistles that are sold down Las Ram

Subscribe to Sport