7

I’d heard quite a few of my friends in England talk about “boxercise” (a keep-fit boxing class), so when a new French friend of mine invited me to a class in Nantes I was really quite excited.

8

The English Premier League is said to be the best in the world. Players from all across the globe come here to make a name for themselves.

19

I have played football all my life and could happily sit here and type pages and pages about the reasons why it really is ‘the beautiful game’.

61

I’ve been training in karate for over seven years now and I am a brown belt. I would like to share how karate has helped me develop as a person and provided me with the tools for self-defence.

18

It’s that time of year again: Wimbledon is back on our screens, everyone has gone tennis mad and the weather has taken a turn for the worse (although saying that, as I write this the sun is in fact

12

I could hardly call myself a tennis expert. In fact, I still struggle to understand the rules.

56

I don’t know about you, but my feelings towards running seem to change more often than I would like them to.

15

The Grand National is an iconic horse race which happens every year in April at Aintree Racecourse in Liverpool in England. It started in 1839 and is still a very popular event today in the UK.

64

If you haven’t practised yoga yet, you probably think it’s a kind of exercise for people with extremely flexible bodies or maybe for hippies. Not true!

35

Today I woke up, and asked myself "what am I going to do without the Olympics?". That sounds crazy, I know.

Subscribe to Sport